Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 19 - Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    How did it go from so good to absolute crap in two weeks???
    I think you just pulled a reverse "Beergoggles." Liquor up and it might start looking better.

My biggest gripe is with the O-Line. There is always someone missing a block or getting shredded. It is almost like every D-Line and Linebacker core are Hall of Fame players and the O-Line is made up of Div3 College players, with a few NFL quality players scattered in.

Man this game is trash. Another scripted loss where physics only exist for human players. Well done Tiburon! In my playoff game after I won the challenge it went to 1st and 66 yards....

Wagner caused 5 fumbles by launching and elbowing to the head yet there are no penalties. Brees fumbled three times on his 4 sacks.

Oh and the playoff half time show was awesome. It showed the NFC playoff tree and said the rams game would be good.... that was it. Wow!
    Last edited by jaymo76; 08-13-2018 at 09:29 PM.

I think I'm going to give Armor and Sword's sliders a go for next season. If I can find some good game experience I'll keep going. If not I will be migrating back to my other games...

Why does RPM only affect user controlled ball carriers? Hearing complaints that cpu defenders use different physics than offensive players.

Amazon.ca had a decent deal today with the game at $64 but I don't think I'm biting. Too many negative reviews right now - particularly about dumb OL play, horrible cpu running and warping DBs picking off tons of passes. Plus super LBs are back.

I think I'm going to give Armor and Sword's sliders a go for next season. If I can find some good game experience I'll keep going. If not I will be migrating back to my other games...
    You should try Matt10's sliders from OS. He has fixed the gameplay and animation issues. We finally have realistic football to replace NCAA '14. I've been streaming his sliders in my CFM on my YouTube channel. I'm about to get on and stream my final game of the season. My o-line is terrible and you can tell in the gameplay. He even got rid of the All-Madden cheapness. Going live now http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    You should try Matt10's sliders from OS. He has fixed the gameplay and animation issues. We finally have realistic football to replace NCAA '14. I've been streaming his sliders in my CFM on my YouTube channel. I'm about to get on and stream my final game of the season. My o-line is terrible and you can tell in the gameplay. He even got rid of the All-Madden cheapness. Going live now http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
    HOU - Houston. Cmon EA. HUS - Hussies. How do sliders fix he animation issues?

He found out a way certain penalty and gameplay sliders work together to influence the frequency of weird animations. I think it's because the Texans are HOU.

I didn't realize MUT made them $800M or whatever that figure displayed showed.

Pretty funny stuff...
    Probably the best Madden video I have ever seen. Fuck MUT.

Season two legacy glitches:

* mentioning the 2017 season and not the last season I just played

* playing division rivals in preseason

I am going to start my Franchise. Never liked using my teams in these games so I am going to roll with... The Detroit stinking Lions!

I have never believed in the Slider Gods, as personal taste varies and will edit stuff as I see fit, based on the games I am playing.

Welcome to Ford Field! That’s one thing that sucks about playing with the Lions or Saints like Jaymo, the indoor lighting has always been ugly compared to playing a game outdoors. Same for watching a real game too. Take the Browns lol. Fire all th coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Welcome to Ford Field! That’s one thing that sucks about playing with the Lions or Saints like Jaymo, the indoor lighting has always been ugly compared to playing a game outdoors. Same for watching a real game too. Take the Browns lol. Fire all th coaches.
    You have a good point and I would rather play outdoors and not have to use Matt Stafford. I can't play with the Browns, it goes against everything I stand for. Sorry Baker. I want to stay in the NFC and since I hate the Cowboys, the natural choice would be the Redskins, Eagles or Giants. Giants are terrible, Eagles are too good. Looks like I am going with the Redskins.

I was considering relocation but after looking at all the locations and crappy uniforms, that was nixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    You have a good point and I would rather play outdoors and not have to use Matt Stafford. I can't play with the Browns, it goes against everything I stand for. Sorry Baker. I want to stay in the NFC and since I hate the Cowboys, the natural choice would be the Redskins, Eagles or Giants. Giants are terrible, Eagles are too good. Looks like I am going with the Redskins.

I was considering relocation but after looking at all the locations and crappy uniforms, that was nixed.
    Go with the Bills!

Go with the Bills!
    Bite your tongue!

Take the Bears. Iconic, Soldier Field, crappy but with a young QB.

Sticking with the Redskins. I like Alex Smith and will trade Colt McCoy for a Whooper, Fries and Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Sticking with the Redskins. I like Alex Smith and will trade Colt McCoy for a Whooper, Fries and Coke.
    Is that like a really spicy, really hot Whopper?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

To be fair looking at the ND/Yankee uniform combo from hell has wrecked my brain a bit. I would honestly trade him for the Fries and a small water.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 08-16-2018 at 10:03 PM.