Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Cup 2018

• Facebook
  • Display
    Not the prettiest game but plenty of excitement nonetheless. Russia moves on winning the PK's.

Edit: Third biggest upset in the World Cup history according to FIFA. Biggest upset in a knockout round.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 07-01-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Had back to back penalty kick shootouts yesterday. The Denmark and Croatia shootout was exciting to watch, both teams missing their first two shots, then waiting to see who would make a third miss first.

Sadly, Mexico lets me down. Now I gotta put with those cunts Brazil another round. Hopefully Belgium or Japan was kick their ass next round. Brazil fans crying is next on my wishlist.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you Brazil. Sleep will be peaceful for a couple nights in my little town. Japan almost pulled off another humongous upset but my newly beloved Belgium advance.

Spot on...

Also, kudos to the Japanese team and fans.

http://www.dnaindia.com/sports/fifa/...elgium-2632690
    Last edited by bdoughty; 07-03-2018 at 08:36 AM.

England wins on PK's. PK's. Down a PK to boot.

Missed both matches but without Cavani a French victory seemed to a given. Belgium!!!!!!! My adopted team, on to the semis! De Bruyne with the goal that put Brazil out of the tourney!

I'm so happy I don't have to watch that jackass Neymar diving and rolling around on the ground like he's been shot every 5 minutes anymore. I've seen people in comas with better acting than that jackass.

Russia is pulling a Rasputin, they simply wont die.

PK's finally did Russia in. Great run for the lowest seeded team in the tournament.

Looking forward to the semifinals. Completely happy with today's results.

Staying up for this one, under an hour to go. Ronaldo gets kicked out of the tourney but still finds a way to grab the headlines.

This one hurts. I have been with Belgian football team for more than a week now and it feels more like a month. They flew me too close to the sun. Had the World Cup in my grasp only to fall short. Now I am being relegated to rooting for the US again.

Congrats to France. Croatia dominated the possession but that has not proven to be a winning tactic in this World Cup (looking at you Germany, Argentina and Spain).

I was really pulling for Croatia. Sad to see their run of amazing comebacks in the nockout rounds come to an end and see them come up short.