Thread: Resident Evil 2 (PS4) - January 25, 2019

• Facebook
  • Display

Resident Evil 2 (PS4) - January 25, 2019

Finally got around to buying this bad boy last week during the huge PS sale they've had going on. Got this, plus the "box set" of Resident Evils 4, 5 and 6 that were on sale.

The Remake of Resident Evil 2 is really fun! I've only played Leon's story so far, just finished it Monday or Tuesday night, so I still have Claire's story to play, plus the second playthroughs of both stories once I unlock them.

Some really good jump scare moments, especially when you're in a couple areas of the police station that are unpowered and unlit, only to have a licker or something suddenly leap out at you. And don't even get me started on Mr. X. Goddamn that guy is frustrating, unkillable until the very end of the game, so once you meet him halfway through the chapter of the game in the police station, you end up with him chasing and hunting your ass all over the entire police station. Like a giant game of cat and mouse.

I'll probably focus my time now back into No Man's Sky, then once I get burned out for another year, lol, then I plan on going back and playing through Claire's story and then trying the second playthroughs and eventually jump in to REs 4, 5 and 6.