Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthem

• Facebook
  • Display
    I’m getting back into this Saturday. Work has been killing my free time. By the time I get home, I just chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if EA/BioWare can fix loot drops and frequency on their server side without needing to patch?

Well Epic things don’t do much for me anymore. I’ve got tons and they max out at level 38. Now I need Masterwork stuff or I don’t improve. I can see why big time gamers complain since you need to play 2-3 hours to get a MW and it may be a duplicate. That should be increased along with letting us buy blueprints. I’m still on level 3 reputations and I’m not getting any MW blueprints.

Edit: just got a MW shotgun and ordnance launcher! Sweet!
    Last edited by Rudy; 03-15-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Well Epic things don’t do much for me anymore. I’ve got tons and they max out at level 38. Now I need Masterwork stuff or I don’t improve. I can see why big time gamers complain since you need to play 2-3 hours to get a MW and it may be a duplicate. That should be increased along with letting us buy blueprints. I’m still on level 3 reputations and I’m not getting any MW blueprints.
    You are killing it, dude!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve been playing it quite a bit. I think I’m 533 now and doing a Stronghold netted me two great MW. I guess the level of MW you get depends on your level and difficulty.

I’ve been playing it quite a bit. I think I’m 533 now and doing a Stronghold netted me two great MW. I guess the level of MW you get depends on your level and difficulty.
    Yeah. The higher the difficulty, the more loot drops. Plus you’re so high, you’re not getting t crap anymore.

https://youtu.be/IdKAdEB_VB0

They updated the loot. More against Titans and on top two difficulties.

Didn’t realize that Legendary contracts and Strongholds on Grandmaster difficulty will always get you a MW item. So may things I don’t realize. Haven’t gotten a Legendary item yet. I’ve had a few extra days off for March Break and have played more. That will slow down next week as I return to work. Plus I have to head to Toronto for two days for work.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...6006#section-4

Just got 3 MW in one Stronghold on GW1. A rail gun is sweet. But one component for Storm again.

I am not real happy about my shotgun. Like my grenade launcher better. Not crazy about the flame thrower either. Going back to my old setup.

Edit: I like the flamethrower up close as a weapon but not as a primer really.

First Legendary but unfortunately it’s Titans Hail which isn’t that strong and is bugged. It doesn’t detonate combos like it says so it’s not as good as it should be.

Last edited by Rudy; 03-16-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Got my second legendary. Probably poured at least 10 hours since my last one and it's for my Storm! Why EA, why?! Especially with rare Legendary drops they should be tied to the javelin I'm using. Frustrating!

Got my second legendary. Probably poured at least 10 hours since my last one and it's for my Storm! Why EA, why?! Especially with rare Legendary drops they should be tied to the javelin I'm using. Frustrating!

I’m just getting to the point where purple drops are becoming more common. Can’t wait to get to level 30 so I can stop getting whites and greens.

3 Legendary items now and one is bugged while the other two are for javelins I don’t use. Why EA?

Last edited by Rudy; 03-23-2019 at 04:04 PM.

GM2 difficulty is just way too hard for me. It’s a huge jump from GM1. I think they need to balance those a little more. There was a boss on a normal mission yesterday that was just a bullet sponge tank. I hit it with a bunch of Ultimates and it barely did anything. I kept dying and respawning (which means TWO respawns since it always puts you too far away and then ends up transporting you a second time close - not smart) and after 30 minutes and this beast still at almost 50% I just quit. It’s not fun imo.

I’ve got two builds for my Colossus. If I go flame thrower as my Ordnance I use my slightly bugged Titans Hail as my other special for long distance power shots. The flame thrower is fantastic for many closer enemies. Groups of bad guys or animals get fried and then I can stomp melee a combo on them. It’s great. But it is weak in terms of bosses or long distance power. If I go with a flame mortar (long distance) and then my Railgun (very powerful) I can take on bosses a lot better and it’s a great combo system. Hit them with a fire bomb and railgun explode a combo. But it’s not good for close crowd control of the minions.

Other people like the venom stuff or the shock/lightning things but those are weak and I’m not a fan.

Got a Legendary Weapon! A one-shot Marksman rifle.

My Overall Colossus right now (I think I'm over 660 with two legendaries, rest MW except Support which doesn't have MW for some reason):

I tried playing yesterday but never connected to a server. I ended up playing Andromeda instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point Epics and below just waste my time. I have all the MW stuff for myself as well for the most part. It's the Legendaries I want. Have 4 now although 2 are for the wrong class!

I'm glad they will be increasing flight time/reducing over heating. New chests and legendary missions sound good.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas.../#2449eb1d5fe4

The elite mission “Hazard Pay” is possibly the easiest mission. On GM1 it was easy and I did it on GM2 as well. The only one I can recommend on that level.