Thread: PlayStation Experience 2017

• Facebook
  • Display

PlayStation Experience 2017

Anyone stay up late to watch this? It had a 10 PM CT start, so I didn't catch much before passing out.

Here is today's schedule:

At a quick glance, looking forward most to Tennis World Tour interview at 3:15 PM CT and Last of Us Part II panel at 8:30 PM CT.

Just watched this morning. Its pretty clear that Sony fired all of its remaining post E3 bullets in Paris. There simply isn't enough time between Paris and PSX to do both shows well.

The only thing interesting is apparently Sony is trying to keep release dates hidden until they are confident the game will actually release on that date.

OK, so already couldn't wait, and now I absolutely cannot wait for Detroit: Become Human to release. If it truly does play where every action you take has consequences, like they were saying with that first mission live playthrough, where there are multiple different endings to that mission and every response you give changes your chances of saving the girl, if every mission is in fact choice and response dependent like that, I am going to love this game.

It would also make me likely to replay the game multiple times trying different methods each playthrough to achieve different outcomes to missions.

Also can't wait for Death Stranding. Those two games are at the top of my list waiting for release. I would include Final Fantasy VII remake, but at the rate that's going, I doubt it's going to release before 2020 at this rate. They really should have held off on announcing the remake for a couple years until the first episode was closer to being ready for release.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Interesting Sony employees actors and directors have all taken direct shots at EA today during panels at PSX.