• Eagles

2 40.00%
  • Patriots

3 60.00%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2017 NFL Season Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    I have really, really gotta start making bets against the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs. Their 6th straight home playoff loss after epically blowing it against Tennessee tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2017 NFL Season Talk

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I have really, really gotta start making bets against the Kansas City Chiefs in the playoffs. Their 6th straight home playoff loss after epically blowing it against Tennessee tonight.

As soon as you make that bet, KC will win by 40.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    As soon as you make that bet, KC will win by 40.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Knowing my lucky, probably!

I am happy Jacksonville won. I don't know why, but I always enjoy seeing Jacksonville have some success.

I don't know if they'll manage to beat Pittsburgh (they may have beaten Pittsburgh 30-9 during the regular season, but week 5 was a LONG time ago), but that is the game I'm most looking forward to this weekend.

I don't think Tennessee is going to have the tools to keep up with New England. Philly is probably going to get hammered by Atlanta with Carson Wentz injured. New Orleans and Minnesota is probably going to end up being the best game just based on the eye test right now.

I think the NO/MIN game is the NFC Championship Game. I believe ATL will beat PHI and then lose to the NO/MIN winner.

I gotta think both home teams win in the AFC. JAX could surprise PIT but I'm fairly confident because JAX faded down the stretch and they've lost 3 straight road games to nobodies (ARI, SF, TEN) and their offense has vanished.

Knowing my lucky, probably!

I am happy Jacksonville won. I don't know why, but I always enjoy seeing Jacksonville have some success.

I don't know if they'll manage to beat Pittsburgh (they may have beaten Pittsburgh 30-9 during the regular season, but week 5 was a LONG time ago), but that is the game I'm most looking forward to this weekend.

I don't think Tennessee is going to have the tools to keep up with New England. Philly is probably going to get hammered by Atlanta with Carson Wentz injured. New Orleans and Minnesota is probably going to end up being the best game just based on the eye test right now.

I haven’t watched any NFL football this season so what little I saw of Tennessee, I liked (granted, it was the 3rd quarter when I turned the game on). That read option offense suits Mariotta and Derrick Henry can definitely pound it between the tackles. They look like their only read need is a legit WR threat to have a potent offense.

I don’t know what to think of the Saints game. Minnesota already beat them handily but that was before the Saints established an identity. From what I gather, Minnesota is probably the best team in the NFC which doesn’t bode well for my home town team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Wow.

No disrespect to anyone but that deal is a mistake. Gruden hasn't coached in 9 years. I realize that this signing is mostly to pacify the Oakland fans as the team plays out their lame duck year(s) but boy.

This has to make some other more accomplished HCs VERY happy.

+1000

Come on Jacksonville! Keep it up!

Son of a bitch.

Son of a bitch.

I guess I'm an Eagles fan for the next 2 weeks. Fucking Patriots.

So much for Minnesota hosting the Super Bowl. And if a QB like Bortles can almost get there, there is hope for everyone!

I didn’t even get to watch the AFC Championship game yet. I had tickets for the Pistons game and enjoyed a fun game at the new Little Caesars Arena. Beautiful stadium but the lack of leg room in the upper deck was astonishing. I’ve been to Ford Field and Comerica and those aisles are much roomier. You pretty much risk falling over trying to get by people. I’m a little over 6’3” and I’m glad there is a super steep grade or my knees would have been in someone’s head. Even with the grade though if people lean forward they can easily block your view, especially for my kids. But the game was a blast and my kids enjoyed it more than the baseball and football games we have gone too.

Poll now added to thread to pick the winner of SB LII.

Voted Pats, rooting against them!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Voted Pats, rooting against them!
    Me too and me too!

Probably good the Jags lost or UCF might have claimed another national title.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Alright, that's pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagles up 22-12 at half. Patriots have them right where they want them.

I actually ended up not watching any of the Super Bowl (unintentionally as I instead spent a majority of the evening dozed off from a lack of sleep over the weekend), but I woke up in time to see the trophy presentation.

I give a congrats to the Eagles and a hearty FUCK YOU! to Brady and the Patriots. I hope Brady cried like a bitch in the locker room.

Kind of amazing that the Pats lost despite a great game from Brady and the offense. What was up with benching Malcolm Butler? Patricia's response of it being due to 'packages' and 'can't get everyone in' seemed pretty weak. He's getting lots of comparisons to Shanahan from last year....perceived as blowing the game as he has his foot out the door for a HC job.

Amendola's wife needs to tweet that her husband can't throw AND catch the ball.