Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jurassic World Evolution

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I was perplexed that my daughter was not interested in this game and also a little disappointed because I wanted to mess with it but not enough to buy it for myself.

This week I finally figured out why she wasn't really into it. She loves The Sims but only because she likes decorating the houses (she gets bored of the actual game).

She’s already in wife mode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post

She’s already in wife mode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    She's been that way since she first started playing video games. When she was little she'd spend more time changing clothes on her character than she would playing the actual games.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yeah, I've had nothing but fun in this game. I haven't been able to play any games at all the last two weeks due to work, but when I get some time over the next week, I'll be pumping a lot more into this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love the concept, I love the visuals, I love the options but I've put in 20 hours or so and I don't totally love the game yet. I feel like a few content patches will be huge to move the game foreword. IMO there needs to be more stuff. Considering this is the RCT3 team I know what they are capable of so I'm expecting a lot of stuff to be added in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I love the concept, I love the visuals, I love the options but I've put in 20 hours or so and I don't totally love the game yet. I feel like a few content patches will be huge to move the game foreword. IMO there needs to be more stuff. Considering this is the RCT3 team I know what they are capable of so I'm expecting a lot of stuff to be added in the near future.
    Yeah, some DLC and patches would take this game a long way. I still love this game, it just hasn't been able to keep up with my rotation of games. Too many games to try and shift time between.

That, and I'm just struggling with gaming this summer. For some reason, half the time I WANT to play a game, I just can't get into one or nothing sounds good at the time. I'll turn on my PS4 then sit there just shuffling through the list of games, not really feel anything, shuffle some more, maybe have two or three games that could sound good, but not be able to decide if I really want to spend time on any of those games, shuffle yet some more, then turn the PS4 right back off after 5 or 10 minutes.

I don't know what the problem is.

Smooth, that sounds like where I was about 3 years ago. Now, I only play about 2 hours a month of Friday the 13th and that's it.

I really wish a sports game would grab my attention but they've all become tedious and stale to me. The only game I'm looking forward to is RDR2.

Smooth, that sounds like where I was about 3 years ago. Now, I only play about 2 hours a month of Friday the 13th and that's it.

I really wish a sports game would grab my attention but they've all become tedious and stale to me. The only game I'm looking forward to is RDR2.
    Yeah, it's been odd this summer. Normally I have no issue finding something, but this year it's just a struggle. When a new game comes out, I'm golden. I plowed dozens of hours into Far Cry 5, Vampyr and State of Decay 2. I know I'll plow dozens of hours into Red Dead Redemption 2 and Just Cause 4 this fall.

But for some reason it's a struggle to go back and replay games or go back and even just finish some games.

And I'm getting to be the same way about sports. I hadn't played FIFA since February. Fired it up for a couple days at the start of this month, then after 3 or 4 days, ended up losing interest again. For some reason NHL and NBA 2K haven't been able to keep my interest like they have in years past. MLB The Show is really the only sports game that I have been able to keep playing off and on over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yeah, some DLC and patches would take this game a long way. I still love this game, it just hasn't been able to keep up with my rotation of games. Too many games to try and shift time between.

That, and I'm just struggling with gaming this summer. For some reason, half the time I WANT to play a game, I just can't get into one or nothing sounds good at the time. I'll turn on my PS4 then sit there just shuffling through the list of games, not really feel anything, shuffle some more, maybe have two or three games that could sound good, but not be able to decide if I really want to spend time on any of those games, shuffle yet some more, then turn the PS4 right back off after 5 or 10 minutes.

I don't know what the problem is.

Add me to that list. I dunno guys, maybe we are just getting old???

Could be! I've been alright the last day or two putting a couple hours each evening into No Man's Sky and Red Dead Redemption, as I play through that again for the first time in years in preparation for RDR2. But there are definitely days where I almost find gaming in general boring. Maybe it's just because of the super high amount of time I spent gaming over the winter and spring as a way of distracting myself from everything that happened back in January. Maybe all those hours and weeks and months of constant gaming just burned me out by the time summer came around.

Hey, I'm 44 so I can definitely use that excuse. You two though? I dunno.

This DLC based upon the movies seems like it could be pretty cool:

Hoping for a good Black Friday price on this. I think my daughter would like it.

I need to find some time to get back into this game. I love the concept but it just hasn't pulled me in like I hoped it would.