Thread: Madden 18 Amazon order ?

• Facebook
  • Display

Madden 18 Amazon order ?

? I purchased the GOAT edition through Amazon on Sunday 8/20/2017. It said it would be available 8/22, I figured that would be Monday night, no such luck. This is my first time ordering from a game from Amazon. I assume it's a going to be a code for the digital copy.

When I track my order it just says "ordered 8.20.2017, no tracking currently available we'll send you an email when your order ships".

Anyone else used Amazon pre-order before? I'm just not 100% sure when the game is arriving, the huge paragraph at the bottom of my order says, "FOR RETAIL PREORDERS, SEE RETAILER FOR EARLY ACCESS DISTRIBUTION DETAILS AND PICK-UP TIME. FOR DIGITAL PREORDERS, PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD ONCE EARLY ACCESS PERIOD BEGINS AUGUST 22, 2017. "

so far all I can say is.....

Call Amazon, they have really good customer service. If you ordered digital, I would think it would have been available at midnight.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us

Ok, thanks, they are calling me now....fingers crossed.

29mins still on hold, he said I ordered the physical edition and not the digital edition. There wasn't an option to pick one or the other when I ordered, they're trying to cancel my order said since it's a pre-order they would have to go through their supervisor.......

ok order cancelled, he applied the 20% off to the digital copy, ordering now....fingers crossed.

The whole reason I ordered it Sunday was for the 20% off and you get it early, when I ordered it there was not an option to pick digital or physical, they said I had ordered the physical version. Oh well, all is well, received the code, downloading game, was able to get it for $63.

Thanks bdoughty for the heads up on their customer service. I clicked on the link you sent and entered my phone number they called me withing 5 seconds, impressive!

Game is 36.49GB off to work while it downloads.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 08-22-2017 at 08:16 AM.

Glad they got it taken care of. They rarely ever give any hassles. I did forget something that would make it even easier, is to always ask for a US representative. They have call centers around the world and you never know where the call will come from. I have found it simpler to deal with US reps. Some accents are just difficult and add to the time spent on the line with them.