• E3 2015 Coverage - June 16-18

The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) takes place this week from Los Angeles and will feature reveals, coverage, and interviews surrounding all of the latest and upcoming video game titles.

Among some of the top sports gaming headlines we expect to emerge from E3 2015:
    • The anticipated confirmation (and details) of Joe Montana Football 16. After months of speculation and rumors, E3 should finally shine a light on this much-discussed, but little-known title. Is it a console, mobile, or VR title? Does it even have a publisher?
    • The return of NBA Live. Seemingly hid in the marketing shadows the last two years, it is expected that NBA Live 16 will be shown on-stage in a serious fashion during EA's press conference Monday afternoon with gameplay information disclosed. (Competitor NBA 2K16 is not expected to be at the show.)
    • Feature news on NHL 16 & Madden 16. Both have fall release dates so complete feature sets may not be revealed this week, but fans will still likely be clamoring to learn if NHL offers a more complete feature set at launch and what the improved WR/DB & passing interactions mean for Madden.
    • The return of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5. A once-proud franchise looks to return from the ash bed of history. Early screenshots were not impressive, but perhaps gameplay and feature set information can change the attitude surrounding this title.

Other major titles with significant coverage at E3 include: Uncharted 4, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars Battlefront, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Halo 5: Guardians, LEGO Dimensions, Assassin's Creed Sydicate, as well as surprise reveals expected to occur.

The Gaming Tailgate has all the links you need to keep up with E3 2015. Continue on to see a schedule and links to E3 coverage from around the web that will be updated throughout the event.

E3 2015 - Schedule

Sunday, June 14

Bethesda - 6:30 PM PDT (Twitch)

Monday, June 15

Microsoft - 9:30 AM PDT (Twitch, stream from your Xbox console, or watch on cable television)
    Electronic Arts - 1 PM PDT (Twitch)
    Ubisoft - 3 PM PDT (Twitch)
    Sony - 6 PM PDT (Twitch, YouTube, PlayStation stream)

Tuesday, June 16

Nintendo - 9 AM PDT
    Square Enix - 10 AM PDT (Twitch, YouTube)
    PC Gaming Show - 5 PM PDT (Twitch)

Coverage Outlets:

YouTube:

This article was originally published in forum thread: E3 2015 - Schedule & Discussion Thread started by JBHuskers View original post
    Comments 238 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      If you happen across the video of it on YouTube, please, I beg you, post it!
      CLW -
      Star Wars
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      If you happen across the video of it on YouTube, please, I beg you, post it!
      CLW -
      How many Star Wars games are there - I cannot keep count
      CLW -
      Back to back Star Wars games - it feels like 4-5 different Star Wars games are in various stages of production right now
      CLW -
      closing the door on MS with UC4
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Holy shit! That looks amazing! That is absolutely a full blown honest to god remake! Fuck me, they are actually doing it!

Final Fantasy VII was my first experience into the Final Fantasy universe, so I've considered it as a favorite of mine in the series just because it was the first one I played.

I have been dreaming of a full blown remake since the 360/PS3 days with improving graphics and more console power that could really take the game to a whole new level as a remake.

Now I have to go scour the internet for some hint of an expected release date, probably not until at least 2016 or 2017.
      JBHuskers -
      Of things unknown before tonight, I'm most excited for Horizon by Guerilla Games.

No Mans Sky, and now Fallout 4 top my wishlist.
      JBHuskers -
      Some sort of robot dinasaur tomb raider post apocalyptic game
      Reminds me of a Last Of Us world but machines took over instead of a virus.
      JBHuskers -
      I was impressed with Firewatch as well.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Reminds me of a Last Of Us world but machines took over instead of a virus.
      Yeah some of that there too (post apocalyptic) - IF its a UC/TR type game with a good story I'm a Day 1 for sure.
      JBHuskers -
      Yeah some of that there too (post apocalyptic) - IF its a UC/TR type game with a good story I'm a Day 1 for sure.
      It's like we're the 'old people' with technological advances when machines take over, and somehow these primitive people survived. Hope they discover what happened to the old people.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      It's like we're the 'old people' with technological advances when machines take over, and somehow these primitive people survived. Hope they discover what happened to the old people.
      Country Folks Can Survive: The Game
      steelerfan -
      Sony has 1st rights to all maps and beta for COD. "Playstation is new home to COD"
      Awww, fuck.

Does this mean I have to buy an Xbox now?
      cdj -
      How many Star Wars games are there - I cannot keep count
      Battlefront, Disney Infinity stuff, the Visceral game, KOTOR....I'm sure that's only half.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Battlefront, Disney Infinity stuff, the Visceral game, KOTOR....I'm sure that's only half.
      There was a large groan at the theatre when the Infinity stuff was announced. Not the type of crowd to care.
      CLW -
      souljahbill -
      Just Cause 3 looks absolutely INSANE!