• EA Trax Soundtrack Returns in Madden NFL 16

EA SPORTS has announced that Madden NFL 16 will feature the return of EA Trax - a game soundtrack that features "a multi-genre roster of soon-to-be- breakthrough artists and superstar acts."

The Madden NFL franchise featured EA Trax in the past before shifting to a game soundtrack consisting of NFL Films music.

The actual soundtrack will not be revealed until this summer, however Spotify users can listen to the Madden NFL playlist on the network which contains songs from previous versions of the game.

Let us know what types of artists and songs you hope will be included as part of EA Trax in Madden NFL 16.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: EA Trax Soundtrack Returns in Madden NFL 16 started by cdj View original post
    Comments 14 Comments
      CLW -
      skipwondah33 -
      Nice. Actually enjoyed this quite a bit
      JBHuskers -
      souljahbill -
      I like the NFL Films music better
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I like the NFL Films music better

of course, i also liked the fight songs over the music they put in NCAA too.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post

Especially when one would play during a real game and you hummed along with it because you knew it by heart.
      skipwondah33 -
      Liked the NFL films music as well, but enjoyed the music

On a semi related note who remembers that song from NCAA? (Desmond Howard cover)

It was very easy to get stuck into your head

"If you stand by me...no not at all" lol

Loved that song and De La Soul's "Me Myself and I"....know I remember that one because heard it of course before it was in the game.
      steelerfan -
      I can't imagine how sick of the NFL Films music I would be by now if I bought this game every year. It was cool the first year, after that it was painful.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post

After many, many years of fight songs, I was tired of them and ready to move on. But switching from potentially 120 fight songs to a dozen or so music tracks (all of which sounded similar) was worse. I now mute the game whenever I'm not on the field.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      I can't imagine how sick of the NFL Films music I would be by now if I bought this game every year. It was cool the first year, after that it was painful.
      I would like to think that I could never get sick of NFL Films, but you're probably right. Then again, variety matters a ton. There were some songs in Head Coach 09 that I previously didn't know very well and are now among my favorites.
      CLW -
      If I am not mistaken at least one year in Madden you could mix the songs with NFL Films music which added more variety.
      jaymo76 -
      I liked Pasta's take on this...

Soundtracks return to the series but at a time where they’re less relevant than ever. With the launch of Spotify on PlayStation 4 and other options for listening to music during games no one is stuck listening to the one’s that are built-in whether they’re good or, more often it seems, mind-numbingly bad.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      EA SPORTS has announced that Madden NFL 16 will feature the return of EA Trax - a game soundtrack that features "a multi-genre roster of soon-to-be- breakthrough artists and superstar acts."

The Madden NFL franchise featured EA Trax in the past before going to a game soundtrack consisting of NFL Films music.

The actual soundtrack will not be revealed until this summer, however Spotify users can listen to the Madden NFL playlist on the network which contains songs from previous versions of the game.
      being on madden game is basically the kiss of death. Just a bunch of tax write off artists with songs 13 year old skate rats are into
      GatorfanStovy -
      god damm it Madden for the love of god just let us let us listen our own music on the xbox . How freaking hard is it do this . The show does it every year ! So not that hard. Hell even the 360 at least had an option To where you could listen to your music from the 360 menu ugh. I'm so tired of that nfl music crap .. like others I mute or have it on 1 volume and just turn on netflix or something while I play. Looks like another year of doing that.