• Madden Cover Vote to Feature Beckham, Brown, Gronk, Peterson

Voting for the next Madden NFL cover athlete is now underway. The four candidates are NYG WR Odell Beckham Jr., PIT WR Antonio Brown, NE TE Rob Gronkowski, and ARI DB Patrick Peterson.

From Game Informer:

In order to vote, you’ll need a copy of Madden NFL Mobile and/or Madden NFL 15. For mobile players, you’ll get one vote per day, earned by logging in. More can be earned by completing Live events.

For Madden Ultimate Team players, you’ll get one vote for logging in. Another four can be earned by playing four different Solo challenges.

The first round ends on Monday, May 11. Two finalists will be announced the following day, with votes taken on ESPN.com on May 13.

Click here to read the blog from EA SPORTS on the Madden NFL 16 cover vote.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden Cover Vote to Feature Beckham, Brown, Gronk, Peterson started by cdj View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      It's gotta be ODB and have this spectacular catch either on the cover or the splash screen.

CLW -
      Peterson or Gronk
      JeffHCross -
      Obviously expect it will be Gronk or Beckham. But none of those really catch my interest.
      Rudy -
      Peterson is a bit overrated imo.
      cdj -
      Agree, JHC - I also assume it will be Beckham or Gronk winning. I like the smaller field and less drawn out voting process, but it seems clear who the favorites are.
      steelerfan -
      Just got an alert that Antonio Brown is in the final 4. Who else is in?
      SmoothPancakes -
      That's all there is is a final four.

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      I was confused by 's statement
      steelerfan -
      I don't keep up. I got an ESPN alert today that AB was in the final 4. I didn't know there were only 4.

Either way, Madden is not on my radar.
      skipwondah33 -
      I got the alert too but I knew he was in lol

He won't win because he isn't good enough to win the popularity contest or make fancy catches like Beckam Jr.

I don't want the curse possibly happening anyway haha
      jaymo76 -
      Just rolled my eyes when I saw yet another cover vote... I really have grown to despise this type of marketing. At least this year they are only milking it for a couple of weeks...