• MLB 15 The Show: America's Digital Pastime

A new thirty-second spot from MLB 15 The Show highlights the improved visuals, stadiums, and licensed equipment coming to the annual title. Set to a guitar rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner, the clip shows numerous quick action shots featuring numerous players and teams.

Continue on to see the new video from MLB 15 The Show.

This article was originally published in forum thread: MLB 15 The Show: America's Digital Pastime started by cdj View original post
    Comments 28 Comments
      steelerfan -
      I preordered a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait!

#TheScriptIsDead
      GatorfanStovy -
      Can't wait to get this bad boy on the vita. Finally getting the vita after so long. should be fun.
      BrewCrewFan -
      This game is going to be awesome. Can't wait for it.
      CLW -
      Usually the grind that is the MLB turns me off to what I consider is the best sports sim in gaming. However, with the death of NCAA and my indifference towards the NBA, Madden and FIFA I feel like I should at least buy the one sports game that I truly enjoy playing every year.
      steelerfan -
      There's about 13.5 hours to the release on MLB 15 The Show and I'm pumped! I hope that my slider set from last year is a good base for this year so that I can get right back into my Franchise very quickly.

#TheScriptIsDead
      steelerfan -
      Just over 11 hours to launch.

Let's go!

#TheScriptIsDead
      SmoothPancakes -
      I ordered from Amazon, so it'll be around 20-24 for me, but looking forward to picking my RTTS back up.

#TheScriptIsDead
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I ordered from Amazon, so it'll be around 20-24 for me, but looking forward to picking my RTTS back up.

#TheScriptIsDead
      I'm all digital, all the time (cue the one liners, lol).

3 hours, 15 minutes!

Let's go!

#TheScriptIsDead
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      I'm all digital, all the time (cue the one liners, lol).

3 hours, 15 minutes!

Let's go!

#TheScriptIsDead
      Streaming tonight Steeler?
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Streaming tonight Steeler?
      I sure can, if you'd like to check it out. I have already downloaded the game and it will be available to play at 12 Eastern. I'll be on it immediately.

#TheScriptIsDead
      steelerfan -
      Oh, and...

2 hours and 12 minutes to launch.

Let's go!

#TheScriptIsDead
      jaymo76 -
      Yeah I may hop on the PS4 around 9 and check it out for a bit if you are on. Enjoy thr game buddy! Looking forward to when the day comes when your 'Stros season begins again. Hopefully the gameplay/sliders will be similar to MLB 14.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Yeah I may hop on the PS4 around 9 and check it out for a bit if you are on. Enjoy thr game buddy! Looking forward to when the day comes when your 'Stros season begins again. Hopefully the gameplay/sliders will be similar to MLB 14.
      I'll stream as soon as it is available.

#TheScriptIsDead
      BrewCrewFan -
      If anyone wants to join my MLB 15 The Show league we have 3 teams open. Rays, A's, and Phillies. PM me or reply here
      Rudy -
      From what I'm reading everything is a little bit better but the two areas people like the most are fielding and directional hitting.
      steelerfan -
      I've enjoyed it so far. There are a couple little things that need to be ironed out but I know the Devs know about them so I'm confident they'll be worked out soon.

I've played 3 full games and a few partials.

Pittsburgh 2
      Houston 6 (me)

Baltimore 2 (me)
      LA Angels 4

Omaha 3 (me)
      Colorado Springs 0

For the record, there was NO problem transferring my Franchise and RTTS. It should be noted that players that were originally part of an SCEA roster that are no longer part of the MLBPA (ie retired players) will be replaced by generic players when you move from 14 to 15 since Sony can no longer use their likeness. Apparently this happens even if you are in the middle of a season when you change from 14 to 15.

#TheScriptIsDead
      steelerfan -
      Just lost 2-0 at the Mets. I just couldn't get any offense going as I was blanked by Dillon Gee.

PHI 0-5-1
      NYM 2-9-0

PHI: 2B
      NYM: 2B, HR

PHI: 7 K, BB
      NYM: 5 K, BB

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      I can't name a good bat on Philly right now
      CLW -
      WHERE BE DA RASTAHS! i must have dem RASTAHS!
      SmoothPancakes -
      RASTAHS! RASTAHS! RASTAHS!

Give me RASTAHS or give me a ham sandwich!

#TheScriptIsDead