• MLB 15 The Show: America's Digital Pastime

A new thirty-second spot from MLB 15 The Show highlights the improved visuals, stadiums, and licensed equipment coming to the annual title. Set to a guitar rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner, the clip shows numerous quick action shots featuring numerous players and teams.

Continue on to see the new video from MLB 15 The Show.

This article was originally published in forum thread: MLB 15 The Show: America's Digital Pastime started by cdj View original post
    Comments 28 Comments
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      RASTAHS! RASTAHS! RASTAHS!

Give me RASTAHS or give me a ham sandwich!

#TheScriptIsDead
      WERD!

In all seriousness though I do enjoy the guy over at OS who does the full blown minors roster.
      BrewCrewFan -
      How is online this year compared to past?
      SmoothPancakes -
      Goddamn UPS. They would put my game on a late truck. Normally they come by between 1 and 2, now it's looking like I'll be lucky if it's here before 4. May not get to play today as I have to go into work for a couple hours at 5.

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Goddamn UPS. They would put my game on a late truck. Normally they come by between 1 and 2, now it's looking like I'll be lucky if it's here before 4. May not get to play today as I have to go into work for a couple hours at 5.

#TheScriptIsDead
      #FirstWorldProblems
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      #FirstWorldProblems
      Damn straight!

#TheScriptIsDead
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrewFan View Post
      How is online this year compared to past?
      Haven't tried it and probably won't.

#TheScriptIsDead
      jaymo76 -
      Great steam last night Steeler. Colours really pop and the games look crisp, especially in the evening.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Haven't tried it and probably won't.

#TheScriptIsDead
      Yep, same here. I'm one of those people, I couldn't care less about online. After years of bullshit on Madden, NCAA, etc, online, I pretty much have nothing to do with online in sports games anymore, unless it's with a very select group of people from here.

I'll happily stick with offline franchise/dynasty, offline RTTS/My Player, etc.

As for my RTTS, I don't know when I'll be streaming it. While it was nice streaming the games as I played, my internet has been in the shitter for a while now. My download speeds go anywhere from 1/10th what they should be to absolutely normal top range speeds of what I'm paying for, and upload fluctuates just as much. Some days they are absolutely fine, others they are a joke. I'm still trying to figure out if it's Time Warner's fuck up or a problem with the wiring in the house or the router/modem. In the meantime, I'm going to hold off on streaming, likely going the route of Steelerfan's RTTS, just giving text updates.

#TheScriptIsDead