• Buy WWE 2K15 in March, Get Season Pass for Free

If you have held off on purchasing WWE 2K15, being late to the party may pay off. Through the month of March, all copies of WWE 2K15 (Xbox One & PlayStation 4 versions only) purchased from Amazon, Best Buy, or GameStop will come with the Season Pass (a $25 value) for free.

Continue on to see the full contents of the WWE 2K15 Showcase Season Pass.

The WWE 2K15 Showcase Season Pass includes:

Playable WWE Diva: Paige

Accelerator

- Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content);

2K Showcase : One More Match

- Story focused on the rivalry between WWE Superstars Randy Orton and Christian in 2011
    - Playable WWE Superstars: Christian, Randy Orton, Edge, Mark Henry, and Sheamus
    - Playable arenas from 2011: SmackDown, Extreme Rules, Over the Limit, and Capitol Punishment

2K Showcase : Hall of Pain

- Story focused on top matches for WWE Superstar Mark Henry
    - Playable WWE Superstars: Mark Henry, Big Show, Kane, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Sheamus, The Great Khali, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, and Ryback
    - Playable arenas: SmackDown (2011), Vengeance (2011) and WrestleMania 29

2K Showcase : Path of the Warrior

- Story focused on the career of WWE Hall of Famer Ultimate Warrior
    - Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, and Sgt. Slaughter
    - Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man, Rick Rude, Macho King, and Colonel Mustafa
    - Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker and Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    - Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice,and General Adnan
    - Playable arenas: WrestleMania VI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night's Main Event XXIV and Madison Square Garden

Info courtesy: Gamespot
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Buy WWE 2K15 in March, Get Season Pass for Free started by cdj View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Great deal for the content given. A friend of mine who is involved with WWE Games and goes to the community days and such stated that Path of the Warrior is worth it alone.
      cdj -
      Do they make the DLC free for all at some point late in the year?

I understand early adopters generally paying more for items, but right now what someone paid at retail ($85 for game + Season Pass) is going for more than double what it can currently be had for ($40).
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, all this does is discourage me from buying their games new anymore. I'll wait until this pull this stuff again in the future.

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Do they make the DLC free for all at some point late in the year?
      I don't think so.

Remember this is just a one week deal, and you had to wait to play this game for that long to get it anyways so it kinda makes sense.
      cdj -
      Two weeks at Amazon. The end time for this promotion has shrunk (or been clarified) since news originally emerged.

I think it would be different if all DLC had been released and/or we were over the halfway point to the launch of 2K16, but that's not the case.

There's already a growing number of people who are or think they should wait to buy games - namely for game updates in addition to lower cost - and this isn't going to help that. Now, many (most?) people who are interested in the game are not going to wait, but that doesn't mean they have to be happy about this. I would guess some people who bought the Season Pass at launch will wait when it comes to 2K16.
      JBHuskers -
      Maybe if they don't sell enough of the game and the DLC, the deal isn't out?