• Join the 2015 TGT Tournament Challenge group on ESPN.com!

March Madness is upon us and that means it is time for the 2015 TGT Tournament Challenge on ESPN.com. It is free to join the group and the winner of the Tournament Challenge group will receive their choice of either a $20 PSN or XBL card.

Feel free to invite friends and family to join the group. The more, the merrier! Click here for a direct link to the Tournament Challenge group.

In addition to the Men's Tournament Challenge group, there is also TGT groups for the Women's Tournament Challenge. There is no prize for that group, simply pride.

ESPN (Men's) Tournament Challenge - Winner receives choice of $20 PSN or XBL Card

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Come out on top and you could win a $10,000 Best Buy gift card. Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights among your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now! Group: The Gaming Tailgate

ESPN (Women's) Tournament Challenge

Get in on the excitement of this year's NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament. Compete against other fans as you fill out a bracket and earn points for every correct pick! Get a group together and earn plenty of bragging rights amongst your friends by winning it all. Best of all, it's free to play and win.

Get in the action now! Group: The Gaming Tailgate
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Join the 2015 TGT Tournament Challenge group on ESPN.com! started by cdj View original post
    Comments 48 Comments
      hawkeyeguy -
      *Nevermind, it's working now
      cdj -
      After day one:

1. SCClass - 130
      Four way tie for second - 120
      Eight way tie for third - 110
      SCClassof93 -
      Friggen Baylor......
      cdj -
      After day two:

1. jaygaming - 280 (99.8%)
      2. RW - 270 (98.7%)
      3. Six-way tie - 250 (83.9%)
      jaymo76 -
      Wow! Didn't see UCLA making it this far... My bracket continues to be destroyed. Last place here I come.
      CLW -
      is going to regret letting that 13 point 1st half lead shrink to 3
      SmoothPancakes -
      Or maybe not.

#TheScriptIsDead
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Or maybe not.

#TheScriptIsDead
      Yep - thankfully not HUGE w for CLW as that should put me in the out right lead. losing wouldnt hurt me too much either since I have in the Final 4
      CLW -
      Tournament has had some great games but not that one game you remember. Hoping the basketball gods are saving it for the Final 4.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Yep - thankfully not HUGE w for CLW as that should put me in the out right lead. losing wouldnt hurt me too much either since I have in the Final 4
      Yep, while I would have been cool with Wichita State winning, Notre Dame helps me in the group pool. Nor would Wisconsin losing hurt much as I also have Arizona beating them.
      Tournament has had some great games but not that one game you remember. Hoping the basketball gods are saving it for the Final 4.
      Yeah, it seems that way. The Georgia State story is great and all, but 5, 10, 15 years from now, will anyone be talking about it or remember it? And that's about it. The rest of the way there really hasn't been any those "HOLY CRAP!" games other than Georgia State and UAB. Even Villanova losing to NC State wasn't that big of a surprise.

#TheScriptIsDead
      CLW -
      Yep, while I would have been cool with Wichita State winning, Notre Dame helps me in the group pool. Nor would Wisconsin losing hurt much as I also have Arizona beating them.

Yeah, it seems that way. The Georgia State story is great and all, but 5, 10, 15 years from now, will anyone be talking about it or remember it? And that's about it. The rest of the way there really hasn't been any those "HOLY CRAP!" games other than Georgia State and UAB. Even Villanova losing to NC State wasn't that big of a surprise.

#TheScriptIsDead
      Sadly to the general public that "remember" game this year MUST involve either going 40-0 or who beat them.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Sadly to the general public that "remember" game this year MUST involve either going 40-0 or who beat them.
      Exactly. And god willing, for my bracket, that will be Arizona beating them!

Or Notre Dame, either one works. As long as those cunts lose at some point.

#TheScriptIsDead
      CLW -
      Exactly. And god willing, for my bracket, that will be Arizona beating them!

Or Notre Dame, either one works. As long as those cunts lose at some point.

#TheScriptIsDead
      Honestly, I do NOT think they are "that" good. Hell, they are not even a Top 5 team in my lifetime (1980 - Present). I wanted so.... badly to take or over them but just couldn't pull the trigger in either contest.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Honestly, I do NOT think they are "that" good. Hell, they are not even a Top 5 team in my lifetime (1980 - Present). I wanted so.... badly to take or over them but just couldn't pull the trigger in either contest.
      I agree. And they have been lucky this far. They could have, and should have, lost numerous times already, if not for getting some lucky breaks and pulling it out of their asses at the very end or in overtime.

They now have to prove how good they are, beating West Virginia, Notre Dame, either likely Wisconsin or Arizona and then whoever survives of Duke, Oklahoma, Michigan State or Louisville (I just don't see any but any of those four making it to the Final Four).

Those are going to be four straight tough games, against top tier opponents, that they will have to win. They can't have any screw ups, they can't have any off nights, nothing. I don't think they can do it. They have talent, there's no doubt about that, but I agree, they aren't the best Kentucky has had. They have just had the luck go their way when needed and they have had a favorable schedule.

#TheScriptIsDead
      SmoothPancakes -
      OK, maybe I shouldn't have included West Virginia. God they suck tonight.

#TheScriptIsDead
      CLW -
      OK, maybe I shouldn't have included West Virginia. God they suck tonight.

#TheScriptIsDead
      Yeah the "trash talk" from that Frosh appears to have back fired.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah the "trash talk" from that Frosh appears to have back fired.
      Big time! Damn this is one ugly game!

#TheScriptIsDead
      SmoothPancakes -
      Christ, will West Virginia even reach 40 points? I can guarantee that kid never runs his mouth about an opponent again after tonight.

#TheScriptIsDead
      SmoothPancakes -
      No they won't. And shit, West Virginia was historically bad tonight. West Virginia now holds the record for fewest points scored in a Sweet 16 game in the shot clock era with only 39 points scored. That breaks the previous record of 43 set by Miami (OH), also against Kentucky, back in 1999.

#TheScriptIsDead
      JBHuskers -
      This Arizona v. Xavier game is phenomenal.