• MLB 15 The Show: Universal Rewards & Equipment Detailed

MLB 15 The Show continues to reveal feature and mode improvements by detailing changes to the game's Universal Rewards and the addition of authentic equipment.

Building upon the Universal Profile system from previous versions of the game, Universal Rewards will give the user XP and Stubs that can provide rewards and items that be used across numerous game modes.

This year MLB 15 will include authentic equipment from manufacturers including Franklin, Louisville Slugger, Nike, Under Armour, Wilson, Rawlings, Sam Bat, Mizuno, and Marucci. Similar to equipping licensed apparel in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise, each item will provide boost(s) to specific attributes for a player.

The video reveal concludes by showcasing the 30 MLB Legends that users can earn through Diamond Dynasty and then utilize in Franchise Mode.

Continue on to see the video from Sony San Diego.

This article was originally published in forum thread: MLB 15 The Show: Universal Rewards & Equipment Detailed started by CLW View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      GatorfanStovy -
      Damn I need a ps4!!!
      Rudy -
      This kind of stuff is least interesting to me but I know a lot of people like it. Really waiting for the presentation blog.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      This kind of stuff is least interesting to me but I know a lot of people like it. Really waiting for the presentation blog.
      +1 I most want to hear about significantly enhanced presentation. This is an excellent series but the commentary and presentation left a lot to be desired. It's not that it's bad it's just that it's somewhat boring/dry.
      Rudy -
      I remember being blown away by this game for the show 06. The presentation and commentary were top notch but almost ten years later it hasn't changed a whole lot. It really needs a shakeup. I would prefer a new play by play guy but they need to record lines together and not separately. 2K baseball was fantastic for commentary.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I remember being blown away by this game for the show 06. The presentation and commentary were top notch but almost ten years later it hasn't changed a whole lot. It really needs a shakeup. I would prefer a new play by play guy but they need to record lines together and not separately. 2K baseball was fantastic for commentary.
      Frankly I have found in almost every sports series past/present that 2k goes above and in most cases beyond the field in terms of presentation. EA titles usually give a more realistic gameplay experience but 2k works on the other stuff that make games fun. I don't know all that much about scea but them seem to be somewhere in the middle.