• Madden NFL 15 - Super Bowl XLIX Prediction

EA SPORTS has posted their Madden NFL 15 prediction for Super Bowl XLIX with the New England Patriots defeating the defending champion Seattle Seahawks 28-24.

The EA SPORTS Madden simulation prediction has correctly predicted the Super Bowl winner in eight of the last eleven years, though last year it predicted a 31-28 OT victory for Denver. The Broncos were ultimately routed by Seattle 43-8.

Continue on to see the Super Bowl simulation courtesy Madden NFL 15.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden NFL 15 - Super Bowl XLIX Prediction started by cdj View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      souljahbill -
      Let's go Seahawks! Begin the road to obscurity with another "little trophy."
      GatorfanStovy -
      meh the worst super bowl match up that could happen . Don't care who wins.
      souljahbill -
      I disagree. Having the 2 best teams play each other makes for the best possible Super Bowl.
      jaymo76 -
      Really think this is Seattle's game to lose. They are the better team IF they show up. Plus they will have a bit of a home field advantage. A close game or a blow out would not surprise me.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      I disagree. Having the 2 best teams play each other makes for the best possible Super Bowl.
      Not last year.

#TheScriptIsDead
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Not last year.

#TheScriptIsDead
      Ram can explain why that was.
      Rudy -
      Rooting for Seahawks. Brady doesn't choke like Manning but Seattle can take away Gronk and I don't know if the Pats can stop Lynch. I will be curious if this ends up low scoring.