• Madden Update 1.04 & MUT Feast Begins

A new update for Madden NFL 15 is now available. The update provides improvements to gameplay (addressing an exploit and online grief) while also updating uniforms, among other changes.

The update also adds in 160+ player likeness (head) updates. Click here to see the full list of updated player heads.

Also, the Madden Ultimate Team Ultimate Feast has begun. "Sets themed as complete meals of Ultimate Feast Collectibles are the key to some of the best players in MUT." Click here for more on this MUT event.

Here is the known list of update items, courtesy the PS4 Update History:

Gameplay - Fixed an exploit where users were able to consistently block field goals and extra points.
    Gameplay - Fixed an online grief caused by custom playbooks.
    Uniforms - Made improvements to Eagles uniforms.
    Uniforms - Added authentic patches to the jerseys of the Bucs, Raiders, Lions, Bills, and Jaguars.
    CoachGlass - Updated suggested playcalls for CoachGlass.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden Update 1.04 & MUT Feast Begins started by cdj View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      jaymo76 -
      Pretty light patch to say the least. I think it's safe to say the team has moved onto Madden 16 by now.
      Rudy -
      Yeah, I'm not expecting any real improvements any more. I don't understand why they can't patch sliders to be more effective other than they don't care about them.

It would be nice if EA would tweak some playbooks with a patch. The default Dolphins play book has been terrible for 3 years. Under Sherman the playbook wasn't close. When Lazor came over from the Eagles I thought they would give Miami a similar Eagles playbook which is pretty decent. Instead it is completely wrong. Not a hard fix for offline to switch but the dolphins have been short changed by EA lately. Their uniforms on ps3 were terrible with the light grey pants.