• NBA Live 15 Demo Coming October 28, EA Access October 23

In an interview with HipHopGamer, NBA Live developer Ryan Santos revealed that the NBA Live 15 demo will be available for PlayStation 4 users on October 28, the same day the retail game is released. Live 15 will be available October 23 for Xbox One users with an EA Access subscription. Subscribers will be able to play the game early for six hours.

UPDATE - EA has confirmed the demo dates stated by Santos as well as additional details. 'The [PS4] demo includes a "Finals Atmosphere" Cleveland vs. Oklahoma City matchup with five-minute quarters. Ballers can also play through the adidas Learn LIVE Tutorial featuring Damian Lillard. All other Xbox ONE gamers will have access to the same six-hour trial beginning on October 28 when the game launches.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NBA Live 15 Demo Coming October 28, EA Access October 23 started by cdj View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      HipHopGamer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A
      Rudy -
      At least there is a demo unlike Madden this year.
      jaymo76 -
      I thought the original promise was to have an extremely long demo period? Now it's a demo on the day of the game release...???
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      I thought the original promise was to have an extremely long demo period? Now it's a demo on the day of the game release...???
      I think that is what EP Sean O'Brien (at least initially) wanted, but it seems someone else had other ideas. Perhaps the 'polish' delay is why that changed? I also wonder if EA Access has something to do with it. There's also the possibility they are hoping people like the demo and make an impulse buy, digital or disc, instead of them liking the game now and then forgetting/losing interest in two weeks.

Either way, I hope they at least start showing gameplay, more player screens, etc. until then.
      skipwondah33 -
      At least there will be a demo albeit the day of, but still let's you try it out first without having EA Access.

Wonder if feedback from it will be a factor since releases same day. May be another reason pushed back also.
      Rudy -
      xbox One will get the full version via EA Access. The same version will be available to everyone on the 28th and be restricted to 6 hours. PS4 gets Cavs vs Thunder.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/upc.../1100-6423096/
      souljahbill -
      6 hours. *smh*