The latest FIFA 15 title update is now available on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The PS4 version of FIFA 15 has suffered from some stuttering issues for a percentage of users. While this patch attempts to rectify this issue, EA asks users to contact them via Twitter if the issue persists.
Continue on to see the items addressed in this game update.
• Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
• Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
• Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
• Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
• Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
• Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
• Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
• Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches
PS4 Stuttering Issue
We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter.