• Madden NFL 15 - Title Update #2 Live

The second Madden NFL 15 title update is now available for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.

The update includes improvements and fixes to Madden 15 gameplay, presentation, Connected Franchise Mode, Madden Ultimate Team and more.

Continue on to see the full list of changes for each generation on consoles.

XBOX ONE AND PS4 CHANGES:

- Fixed or enhanced multiple team uniforms
    - Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
    - Added a “Slim” Play Call option
    - Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
    - Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
    - Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
    - Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
    - Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
    - Defensive Play Call timer has been extended to 15 seconds
    - Addressed issue where users only had 10 seconds to call a play vs. the AI
    - Improved defensive adaptive AI
    - Added QB signature passing styles
    - Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
    - Added logic for receivers that prevents the wrong animation from triggering during catchable passes
    - Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
    - Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
    - Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
    - Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
    - General improvements to Madden Messenger
    - General improvements to commentary logic
    - Multiple CoachGlass improvements
    - Fixed an issue where the user’s play would sometimes be auto-selected on defense

XBOX 360 AND PS3 CHANGES:

- Added tuning adjustments to offline Connected Franchise Mode, matching Online CFM hot fixes
    - Added the ability to button through the entire halftime presentation
    - Added button prompt to defensive play call to inform the user they can back out to pick their play before the offense does
    - Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards
    - Addressed issue where the formation name would not update during no huddle situations
    - Improved line shifting functionality out of defensive camera
    - Improved defensive adaptive AI
    - Added QB signature passing styles
    - Addressed issue where reading keys against the read option wasn't working on All-Madden difficulty
    - Added logic to prevent multiple ways of grieving during online games
    - Improved logic in CFM when determining who the starting RT should be
    - Addressed an issue where the user would fail when punting the ball out of bounds on the Medium Coffin Corner drill
    - Addressed an exploit where users could put WR's at the TE position on the depth chart inside of MUT
    - General improvements to commentary logic
    - Numerous stability improvements
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden NFL 15 - Title Update #2 Live started by JBHuskers View original post
    Comments 9 Comments
      skipwondah33 -
      Nice!!
      Rudy -
      I don't think this will affect gameplay much. We'll see. I like the stat fix for my offline franchise, QB styles, 15 second defensive play calls, and less accurate short passes for crappy QBs.
      skipwondah33 -
      The issue where you only had 1 second or it automatically picked your play alone will help Gameplay. Even after a timeout the issue happened where you were unable to pick a play. Had it happen a number of times

Not to mention the QB inaccuracy which I seen in full effect lastnight. Went 9-23 with Matt Stafford...and he has pretty solid ratings. Missed ALOT of wide open passes in the 10-20 yard range by 10 feet at times. Great thing about this version though is the ball finds the dirt much more, instead of a defenders hands. I actually overthrow or underthrow quite a a bit of passes...even with the better QB's in the game.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      The issue where you only had 1 second or it automatically picked your play alone will help Gameplay. Even after a timeout the issue happened where you were unable to pick a play. Had it happen a number of times

Not to mention the QB inaccuracy which I seen in full effect lastnight. Went 9-23 with Matt Stafford...and he has pretty solid ratings. Missed ALOT of wide open passes in the 10-20 yard range by 10 feet at times. Great thing about this version though is the ball finds the dirt much more, instead of a defenders hands. I actually overthrow or underthrow quite a a bit of passes...even with the better QB's in the game.
      Looks like y'all may need to re-up accuracy.
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Looks like y'all may need to re-up accuracy.
      This was in an unranked All-Madden game against a friend of mine.

I was errant on passes before the patch quite a bit
      souljahbill -
      9-23 isn't exactly stellar. I understand wanting incompletions but that's too far in the other direction.
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      9-23 isn't exactly stellar. I understand wanting incompletions but that's too far in the other direction.
      2 were interceptions on my behalf, just made a terrible decision

Some of the others were tipped but I missed some wide open ones too. My problem is directional passing which I do on every single throw I make. Also all these passes are bullet throws as well. May be leaning too heavily on the stick when I throw lol.

Will have more of a sample size when I stop doing that and use other QB's.
      Rudy -
      I played 2 games last night with the patch. One on my normal All-Pro Browns franchise and one in a new All-Madden franchise with my Dolphins. I didn’t see a big difference gameplay wise. I think everyone should use their existing sliders and tweak from there rather than go back to default since not a lot changed imo. I do like the Slim play call menu. I haven’t noticed the QB throwing styles but wasn’t really paying attention either.

First on All-Pro there are still a lot of sacks taken by the cpu. I’m not as bothered by that as some are. I’m more bothered by the running game not being fixed. The inside running game is still overpowered since guards knock the DTs backwards every time. It makes short yardage automatic and basic Iso runs up the middle are practically money plays. It’s my #1 complaint with this Madden even though most people don’t seem to care. When I first got the PS4 two weeks ago it was a big adjustment for me. I thought running was hard until I simply realized it was pointless to run outside and just hammer it up the middle behind the guards. Guard play in the run game has been over-powered for at least two years and it’s very unbalanced between inside/outside running on the PS4 imo.

Both the sack issue and easy inside user running on All-Pro suffer from horrible sliders! The blocking sliders and most sliders in M15 do next to nothing. They are incredibly watered down to the point of almost being useless. Run block at 0 or 100 doesn’t make a big difference and therefore it’s very hard to fix. It’s clear this EA dev team doesn’t care about sliders and that needs to change.

That said I also played a game on All-Madden and I saw Tom Brady go 23-31 against me. He took 2-3 sacks and I also saw him throw the ball away and not just eat the ball on coverage sacks. I like the running game better on All-Madden since it was tougher. Tannehill got hurt and Matt Moore came in and misfired quite a bit for me on the short throws so I did see that. I hope that the new inaccuracies are tied to the short accuracy ratings and not just the overall QB rating but I liked it what I saw. So I’m done with All-Pro and going to make the move to All-Madden and pray my terrible passing game can survive with slider adjustments.

This game is flawed but I still like it. I enjoyed M13 despite terrible flaws. It’s just up to each individual’s acceptance threshold imo.
      jaymo76 -
      Really wish the owner mode funds issue would have been addressed. Playing as Oakland I don't have the funds for free agency and stadium renovations. I can either do one or the other but not both. The cpu is also NOT signing a lot of free agents due to lack of funds.