• The Gaming Tailgate's Madden NFL 15 Videos & Screenshots

The media embargo for Madden NFL 15 has been lifted and The Gaming Tailgate will be posting new media all through launch. Do you have a team or player you would like to see video or screenshots of? If so, post your request below or in this thread. Madden NFL 15 videos and media from around the web can be found here.

Our media release begins with videos showcasing some of the new game mechanics being played for the first time in Skills Trainer and more videos and screens will be added leading up to launch.

Also, check The Gaming Tailgate Thursday evening for word on a MAJOR Microsoft and Madden NFL 15-related giveaway.

Comments 23 Comments
      cdj -
      cdj -

cdj -

jaymo76 -
      Gosh those Bucs unis are even uglier up close!
      texacotea -
      My thoughts exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      cdj -
      cdj -
      JBHuskers -
      Those screenshots are so sexy!
      cdj -
      A nice run and stiff arm by Bishop Sankey in MUT (with a very lowly-rated squad):

cdj -
      MUT fans: Opening of a Skills Trainer Reward Pack and look at the improved UI/menu system.

cdj -

Rudy -
      Sweet guys! More Dolphins footage! Thanks!
      cdj -

Rudy -
      Watching the first half of Miami and Philbin looks just like him. Graphics significantly better thanPS3. CPU Brady didn't look good, holding onto the ball too long. I did like seeing Tannehill buy time and throw.
      cdj -

3rd & 4th quarter are still uploading. Also in the pipeline: Oakland at Pittsburgh (All-Madden; HUM vs. CPU in snow)
      cdj -

cdj -

cdj -

WolverineJay -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Is it really that hard for Looman and his team at their dedicated CFM studio to program the CPU to make realistic roster decisions.

Why oh why do I still see teams like the Colts and Rams carrying only 1 QB, and the Rams guy is a rookie for crying out loud. Also why are so many teams with young QB's drafting QB's high (just based off the Overall no video of the draft). The programming for the off-season needs a major upgrade rather than the usual neglect. This will never probably change as long as Looman is focused on his XP nonsense where a guy can go from 85 SPD to 99 in 1 year
      cdj -