• WWE 2K15 Roster - Partial Reveal

Yesterday's WWE 2K15 roster reveal announced 59 wrestlers coming to the game with more to be announced at a later date. The most surprising being CM Punk given that he is no longer with the company. However, earlier in the week it was disclosed that he will be featured within the new "2K Showcase" mode for his two-year rivalry with John Cena.

Two of the wrestlers will be Sting and Sting (Retro), available for pre-ordering the game. Continue on to watch the IGN Live WWE 2K15 Roster Reveal and to see the list of announced wrestlers.

From yesterday's roster reveal, here is a partial list of wrestlers that will be in WWE 2K15. More will be announced at a later date:

AJ Lee
    Alberto Del Rio
    Bad News Barrett
    Batista
    Big E
    Big Show
    Bray Wyatt
    Brie Bella
    Brock Lesnar
    Cameron
    Cesaro
    Chris Jericho
    CM Punk
    Cody Rhodes
    Curtis Axel
    Damien Sandow
    Daniel Bryan
    Darren Young
    Dean Ambrose
    Dolph Ziggler
    Erick Rowan
    Fandango
    Goldust
    Hulk Hogan
    "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
    Jack Swagger
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    John Cena
    Justin Gabriel
    Kane
    Kofi Kingston
    Luke Harper
    Mark Henry
    Naomi
    Natalya
    Nikki Bella
    R-Truth
    Randy Orton
    Rey Mysterio
    Roman Reigns
    RVD
    Ryback
    Santino
    Seth Rollins
    Shawn Michaels
    Sheamus
    "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    Sting [Pre-order bonus]
    Sting (Retro) [Pre-order bonus]
    Summer Rae
    Tamina
    The Miz
    The Rock
    The Undertaker
    Titus O’Neil
    Triple H
    Tyson Kidd
    Xavier Woods
    This article was originally published in forum thread: WWE 2K15 Roster - Partial Reveal started by cdj View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      jaymo76 -
      No Bret Hart? He has to be on the ticket. Especially if Shawn Michaels is in the game.
      JeffHCross -
      Shawn is part of the 2k Showcase with Trips.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm guessing now that they buried the hatchet, the WWE doesn't want to relive the Montreal Screwjob in a video game.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I'm guessing now that they buried the hatchet, the WWE doesn't want to relive the Montreal Screwjob in a video game.
      Yeah I doubt we'd ever see that. Although the Foley Rock version is certainly possible as that rivalry was pretty great back in the day.
      CLW -
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      True, enough but money talks and some of these older wrestlers agree to do things for the mighty dollar.