• Madden NFL 15: Madden Season Video Ad Campaign

With the upcoming release of Madden NFL 15, EA SPORTS has released their 'Madden Season' trailer. Featuring Kevin Hart and Dave Franco, the trailer has been called "bizarre," "best worst trailer," and "weird," among other terms. Regardless, it is memorable and catchy. Continue on to see the two teaser videos and the full length trailer.

Teaser 1 - Bear:

Teaser 2 - Slap:

Full video - Madden Season:

This article was originally published in forum thread: Madden NFL 15: Madden Season Video Ad Campaign started by cdj View original post
    Comments 16 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      JeffHCross -
      Can we just have Kevin Hart 15?
      Rudy -
      Kevin Hart slapping him was funny.
      CLW -
      Usually the commercials are good but I didn't feel any of those.
      skipwondah33 -
      Haha that was hilarious

I'm guessing Dave is James Franco's brother. Don't think I've ever heard of him before. Cool.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      Haha that was hilarious

I'm guessing Dave is James Franco's brother. Don't think I've ever heard of him before. Cool.
      Yeah... that's his younger brother. He was in the last season of scrubs (the reboot/Med School) and also in a few movies like 21 Jump Street and recently Neighbors with Seth Rogen.
      Orbmik -
      Lost me, would have preferred some (ps3) game play footage
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Orbmik View Post
      Lost me, would have preferred some (ps3) game play footage
      Yeah, the last thing EA is going to put in an ad is last gen footage. Sorry man but you gotta show off those graphics.

As for the video... This is almost as bad as the Madden Holiday stuff.

There was a time when Madden had good commercials. Probably more credit goes to MS since it was for XBL.

ram29jackson -
      subliminal cheeser message= its madden season there aint no rules )))))))

blablablabla bla bla Madden
      ram29jackson -
      another subliminal message= a Denver Bronco defensive player was in the video
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Yeah... that's his younger brother. He was in the last season of scrubs (the reboot/Med School) and also in a few movies like 21 Jump Street and recently Neighbors with Seth Rogen.
      Gotcha, haven't seen any of those shows or movies

But he looks damn near exactly like James except younger...sounds like him as well.
      souljahbill -
      Gotcha, haven't seen any of those shows or movies

But he looks damn near exactly like James except younger...sounds like him as well.
      21 Jump Street was hilarious. He was also in Now You See Me which I absolutely LOVE.
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      21 Jump Street was hilarious. He was also in Now You See Me which I absolutely LOVE.
      I have Now You See Me on DVR for the past 6-7 months which I've been wanting to see for quite a while now.

Actually have 21 Jump Street on DVR as well for about damn near the same time or longer
      JeffHCross -
      The hell? I've seen Now You See Me and don't remember him at all. Going to have to look that up now.
      souljahbill -
      I have Now You See Me on DVR for the past 6-7 months which I've been wanting to see for quite a while now.

Actually have 21 Jump Street on DVR as well for about damn near the same time or longer
      2 really good movies. 21 Jump Street surpassed my expectations in terms of being funny and I knew nothing about Now You See Me when I first watched it and it ended up being one of my favorite movies ever by the time it was finished (I'm a sucker for magic).

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      The hell? I've seen Now You See Me and don't remember him at all. Going to have to look that up now.
      He was the 4th Horseman.
      cdj -