• EA SPORTS Season Ticket Returns

After seemingly being defunct with the launch of the current-gen consoles (PS4 & XB1) and EA Access (XB1 only), the EA SPORTS Season Ticket program is returning for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 users.

Featuring the same guidelines as the past, Season Ticket will provide users access to Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, and FIFA 15 three days early, 20% discount on additional DLC, and 24 weeks of Ultimate Team Packs. Season Ticket costs $19.99 annually.

On current-gen consoles, EA Access will provide Xbox One users access to EA SPORTS title five days early (any time limitations currently unknown), meaning that PlayStation 4 users are the only ones with no early access to Madden NFL 15 and other EA titles.

Continue on to see the full details on EA SPORTS Season Ticket.

Benefits of EA SPORTS Season Ticket

PLAY EARLY. PLAY MORE. PLAY BETTER

EA SPORTS Season Ticket is for our biggest and most loyal fans who can’t wait for EA SPORTS games to hit shelves each year. The benefits for EA SPORTS Season Ticket for this year include:

• Early Access to Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, and FIFA 15.
    • 24 Weeks of Ultimate Team Packs
    • 20% discount on additional DLC

EARLY ACCESS to Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, and FIFA 15

Download your favorite EA SPORTS titles three days early and get into the action while your friends are still dreaming of throwing 40-yard bombs or ripping the back of the net. Carry forward your progress and achievements when you buy on launch day to stay ahead of the game.

24 WEEKS OF Ultimate Team Packs

Across all participating Titles

Don’t wait to build your club in Ultimate Team, compete against your friends, or test your skills in weekly global tournaments. With EA SPORTS Season Ticket, get a leg-up on your opponents with access to the following PDLC across all participating titles:

• 24 Pro Madden Packs (over $35 in value)
    • 24 NHL Premium Gold Packs (over $35 in value)
    • 24 FIFA Premium Gold Packs (over $35 in value)

Access to the above PDLC begins with Madden NFL 15. The packs listed are distributed and expire on a weekly basis.

For more information on Ultimate Team modes, check out their specific franchise sites.

20% DISCOUNT ON ADDITIONAL DLC

Want to save even more? With EA SPORTS Season Ticket you get 20% off all DLC available in all participating titles. Get more Ultimate Team packs, more players and more boosts for your money. If it’s available for purchase, you get 20% off. It’s that easy.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is EA SPORTS Season Ticket*?

EA SPORTS Season Ticket is for our biggest and most loyal fans who can’t wait for EA SPORTS games to hit shelves each year.

I've bought my EA SPORTS Season Ticket. Now, how do I get Early Access?

If you have an Xbox 360, you must manually trigger the Early Access download from within EA SPORTS Central.

If you have a PS3, you must manually trigger the Early Access download from:
    PlayStation® Store » View All By Title » 'letter of the game title'.

Through Early Access, do I have all of the functionality I have with the retail game?

Through Early Access you will have full functionality - including online play - with the exception of purchasing additional content and access to the Ultimate Team modes in Madden NFL 15 and NHL 15. FIFA 15 Early Access will include FIFA Ultimate Team with the ability to play and trade but the ability to purchase packs with FIFA Points will not be available.

How long does my membership last?

12 consecutive months starting on the day you subscribe. We will stop selling Season Ticket Subscriptions in March of 2015, and then all Season Ticket benefits will expire in March, 2016.

How do I renew my membership?

XBOX Live:

• Are you an existing XBOX Live Gold Member? If so, login to your Xbox Live profile. Otherwise, go to XBOX Live to create an account.
    • Go to XBOX Live Game Library and click on EA SPORTS.
    • Re-purchase a 12-month Subscription.

PSN:

• Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.
    • Go to PlayStation®Store and search for EA SPORTS Season Ticket.
    • Select and purchase EA SPORTS Season Ticket for $19.99.

How do I cancel my subscription?

The subscription will automatically time-out at the end of the subscription period. There are no refunds available for the program.

With Early Release do I have all of the functionality I have with the retail game?

Yes. The early release of each game will offer full functionality – including online play – with the exception of purchasing additional downloadable content. FIFA 15 includes access to Ultimate Team modes in the Early Release, but Ultimate Team is not available in NHL 15 and Madden NFL 15 Early Release.

Are Ultimate Team games also available during the early release?

FIFA 15 includes access to Ultimate Team modes in the Early Release, but Ultimate Team is not available in NHL 15 and Madden NFL 15 Early Release.

Do all of my achievements during Early Release follow me to my retail version of the game when I purchase it?

Yes. EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscribers will keep all achievements and progress gained within the early release of each game when you purchase the title at retail.

If I buy the subscription in the middle of the year, will I get a discount off PDLC?

The EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscription will give you 12 months membership starting from the date that you purchased the program. PDLC will be available at a 20% discount and would be backwards compatible with participating titles.

What does my 20% discount on downloadable content cover?

EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscribers will receive a 20% off all paid downloadable EA SPORTS content for participating titles only.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: EA SPORTS Season Ticket Returns started by jaymo76 View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      GatorfanStovy -
      LOL ^ time to switch consoles.
      jaymo76 -
      How long does my membership last?

12 consecutive months starting on the day you subscribe. We will stop selling Season Ticket Subscriptions in March of 2015, and then all Season Ticket benefits will expire in March, 2016.
      I guess this is the LAST year of season ticket.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      LOL ^ time to switch consoles.
      Seriously pissed!!! I dump a lot of money into the EA AND SONY coffers every year and am more than happy to do so. But talk about be worked over on this one.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Seriously pissed!!! I dump a lot of money into the EA AND SONY coffers every year and am more than happy to do so. But talk about be worked over on this one.
      jaymo76 -
      Someone at OS asked a great question. "Why does Sony see value in season ticket?"

xbox 1: ea access
      360: season ticket
      ps3: season ticket

ps4................................?

You would think that Ea would try to get Sony on board for a season ticket on the PS4 since they refuse to get in with Access?
      I OU a Beatn -
      Because unlimited access to EA titles like Battlefield 4, Peggle 2, Madden, FIFA, etc...+ early access to major games for $30 is simply not in the best interest of the player.

What is of value to "the players"? A 3 month rental of Ben 10 Omniverse 2.

Seriously, Sony should be getting the living shit boycotted out of them for this idiocy.
      skipwondah33 -
      Those of you who got Season Ticket last year on Friday your sub should still be good.

Currently downloading PS3 version now.

I have until Sunday before mine expires.
      skipwondah33 -
      My season ticket expired at midnight but it still let me play Early Release

Wonder if this entire time you just had to have it to download it.
      JeffHCross -
      Yes, one of the things about Season Ticket was that you only had to have it long enough to download.
      skipwondah33 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Yes, one of the things about Season Ticket was that you only had to have it long enough to download.
      Well damn

Typically though they were smart enough to release the game after it already expired forcing you to renew beforehand.

Atleast when it came to Madden which was when I always got it.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      Typically though they were smart enough to release the game after it already expired forcing you to renew beforehand.
      I don't mean this in a "they weren't that smart" way, but I always wondered if it was intentional or just the way the calendar moves. I was never sure either way. But yes, it did seem that way.