• Officially No Madden NFL 15 Demo

After a week of rumors on a possible release date for a Madden NFL 15 demo and then if one will even be available, it was confirmed today on Twitter by Community Manager Andrew Johnson that there will not be a demo for the game.

With EA Access now available for all Xbox One users, those who wish to play Madden NFL 15 (PS4 & XB1) will need to sign up for the subscription service. EA Access will allow users to play the game five days early, however there has no word on if there will be any limits to the amount of time played in that period.

Will the lack of a demo hurt your interest in the title? If on Xbox One, does this news make you more likely to subscribe to EA Access? Share your thoughts with the community.

EA SPORTS issued the following statement to Polygon regarding the lack of a Madden NFL 15 demo: "The difficult decision not to do a demo for Madden was strictly a result of the team's commitment to deliver the highest-quality game possible. We chose to put 100 percent of our development resources toward the full game." Madden NFL 25 released at launch for both the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in November, leading to a shorter development cycle for Madden NFL 15.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Officially No Madden 15 Demo started by gschwendt View original post
    Comments 41 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      You can also have my code from my Amazon pre-order.

Pre-order Bonus: Pre-order the Standard Edition of Madden NFL 15 and receive $15 of Madden Ultimate Team Content. **Code will be emailed within two days after your order ships

I'll take it!