• Official Madden NFL 15 Art Revealed

Based on the leaked Madden NFL 15 cover at Amazon (now reportedly confirmed by EA SPORTS), it appears that Richard Sherman's lobbying efforts have failed. After winning the M15 cover vote, Sherman petitioned EA SPORTS to add his 'Legion of Boom' teammates - Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, and Byron Maxwell - to the cover. However, he stated that "EA has been fighting" him, and it appears the video game publisher won out.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, the vocal Seattle defensive back also stated his displeasure with how the Madden team determined his rating in 2011 following being selected in the fifth round at pick #154.

Richard Sherman might be on the cover of Madden NFL 15, but that doesn’t mean he still doesn’t have beef with the game’s producers over his 52 overall rating as a rookie.

“I was the worst cornerback in the entire game,” Sherman tells Extra Mustard as we talk video games mere moments after EA Sports announced the Seahawks corner had beaten out Cam Newton in this year’s Madden cover vote. “[EA] made a mistake my rookie year. They were very stupid. I wasn’t just the worst corner on my team, I was the worst corner in all of Madden. There were undrafted guys ranked higher than me. They were very stupid.

“I want to talk to whoever made those ratings. I’ll never forgive him.”

There has been no word on if Sherman has met Madden ratings guru Donny Moore and shared his opinion.
    Comments 10 Comments
      Rudy -
      Lol. The cover looks nice. I kind of miss the paintball splashes we had a few years ago.
      JBHuskers -
      Hand to the face!!!!!

Is the EA logo covering up a boner?
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Hand to the face!!!!!

Is the EA logo covering up a boner?
      You have a lot of posts about boners today. Wtf?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      You have a lot of posts about boners today. Wtf?
      Two posts are a lot?
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Two posts are a lot?
      It is twice more than I wished to hear about male genitalia today.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      It is twice more than I wished to hear about male genitalia today.
      Touchè

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
      jaymo76 -
      Pasta had an interesting blog about how the equipment in the cover is NOT in the game (aka gloves and shoes).
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Pasta had an interesting blog about how the equipment in the cover is NOT in the game (aka gloves and shoes).
      If it's in the game......... it's NOT in the game.
      Orbmik -
      I haven't bought a hard copy of Madden since M12, lots of online lagging, and i got tired of getting kicked out of games 4 grieving. 4 me, going digital works, because this (& NCAA14) is the only game(s) I play.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Every one who got the Richard Sherman cover mut card says that he Sucks online and I saw it first hand Sunday night with a bunch of streams. It was funny. Every time a wide out went deep Sherman got burned every time. Everyone is so disappointed in the card.