• Catch Every Moment of E3 2014

The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) takes place this week in Los Angeles, California from Monday through Thursday. If you couldn't make it to LA, we have you covered with links and schedule of events for every major livestream from the show.

Monday features press conferences from Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, and Sony. Nintendo's digital event takes place on Tuesday morning. Spike will televise the Xbox and EA events with the rest being streamed online at various sites. One such locale is video game streaming platform Twitch signed a three-year deal in March to be the official streaming partner of E3, however other streams will be available at IGN, Gamespot, and Spike/GT.

Continue on to see the full schedule of events along with links to each of the streams.

E3 Hubs: Twitch - IGN - Spike/GT - Gamespot

Press Conference Schedule (IGN Coverage)

Conference IGN Pre-Show Conference Time
    Microsoft 9:00 AM PT Monday, June 9 at 9:30 AM PT
    EA 11:30 AM PT Monday, June 9 at 12 PM PT
    Ubisoft 2:30 PM PT Monday, June 9 at 3 PM PT
    Sony 5:30 PM PT Monday, June 9 at 6 PM PT
    Nintendo 8:30 AM PT Tuesday, June 10 at 9 AM PT

Twitch Schedule

Spoiler: show
    Monday, June 9 (All times Pacific)

● 9:30am – Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing
    ● 11:00am – Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing Post show
    ● 11:30pm – Hotline Miami 2 (Dennaton Games/Devolver Digital)
    ● 12:00pm – EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview
    ● 1:00pm – EA Special Event
    ● 2:00pm – EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Post show
    ● 2:30pm – Bethesda (Unannounced title)
    ● 3:00pm – Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing
    ● 4:00pm – Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing Post show
    ● 4:30pm – Witcher 3 (CD Projekt RED)
    ● 5:00pm – Dying Light (Techland)
    ● 5:30pm – Final thoughts
    ● 6:00pm – PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference

Tuesday, June 10 (All times Pacific)

● 9:00am – Nintendo Digital Event
    ● 10:00am – Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
    ● 10:15am – Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
    ● 10:30am – Dragon Age: Inquisition (EA)
    ● 11:00am – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
    ● 11:20am – The Division (Ubisoft)
    ● 11:40am – Farcry 4 (Ubisoft)
    ● 12:00pm – Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
    ● 12:20pm – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
    ● 12:40pm – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
    ● 1:00pm – Driveclub (SCEA)
    ● 1:20pm – Evil Within (Bethesda)
    ● 1:40pm – Lords of the Fallen (NAMCO)
    ● 2:00pm – Destiny (Activision/BUNGIE)
    ● 2:20pm – The Order: 1886 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
    ● 2:40pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    ● 3:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
    ● 4:00pm – Super Smash Bros. Invitational (Nintendo)

Wednesday, June 11 (All times Pacific)

● 10:00am – Alienware
    ● 10:30am – Twitch Time
    ● 11:00am – Sunset Overdrive (Insomniac Games/Microsoft Studios)
    ● 11:20am – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
    ● 11:40am – Killer Instinct: Season Two (Iron Galaxy/Microsoft Studios)
    ● 12:00pm – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
    ● 12:20pm – Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade (Square Enix)
    ● 12:40pm – H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)
    ● 1:00pm – EA (Unannounced title)
    ● 1:20pm – Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
    ● 1:40pm – Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
    ● 2:10pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    ● 2:30pm – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
    ● 2:50pm – Crytek (Unannounced title)
    ● 3:00pm – Sony Computer Entertainment (Unannounced PS4/PS3 title)
    ● 3:15pm – Sony Computer Entertainment (Unannounced PS4/PS Vita Digital title)
    ● 3:30pm – Hohokum (Honeyslug, SCE Santa Monica Studio/Sony Computer Entertainment)
    ● 3:45pm – Helldivers (Arrowhead Game Studios/Sony Computer Entertainment)
    ● 4:00pm – Alien Isolation (The Creative Assembly/SEGA)
    ● 4:20pm – Civilization: Beyond Earth (2K)
    ● 4:40pm – Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 (Blizzard)
    ● 5:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

Thursday, June 12 (All times Pacific)

● 10:00am – Tetris w/creator Alexey Pajitnov
    ● 10:15am – Zombies Monsters Robots (Ying Pei Games)
    ● 10:30am – Guinness World Records - certificate presentation
    ● 11:00am – Fable Legends (Lionhead Studios/Microsoft Studios)
    ● 11:20am – Microsoft Studios (TBD)
    ● 11:40am – Project Spark (Team Dakota/Microsoft Studios)
    ● 12:00pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    ● 12:20am – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
    ● 12:40pm – PlanetSide 2 PS4 Edition (Sony Online Entertainment)
    ● 1:00pm – 505 Games (TBD)
    ● 1:20pm – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
    ● 1:40pm – Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Gearbox/2K)
    ● 2:00pm – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
    ● 2:20pm – The Crew (Ubisoft)
    ● 2:40pm - Nintendo (Unannounced title)
    ● 3:00pm – Tecmo Koei (Unannounced title)
    ● 3:20pm – Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes (Disney Interactive)
    ● 3:40pm – SEGA Sonic BOOM! (SEGA)
    ● 4:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

Spike & GameTrailer's All Access

Spoiler: show
    ALL ACCESS LIVE AT E3 SCHEDULE
    Spike and GT's All Access coverage of E3 happens on Monday, June 9 with a full day of 11 hours of wall-to-wall coverage. Here's a look at some of the many guests and demos you'll see throughout the day, including full HD streams of all the major press events. All events from 12:00 – 5:00 PM (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM PT) are available on-air and streaming. Events from 5:00 – 11:00 PM (2:00 – 8:00 PM PT) are available in streaming only. As in the past, all our coverage will be available to stream via GT's apps on Xbox, iOS and Android.

All Access Live Pre-Show presented by GEICO: Homefront 2, Shadow of Mordor, and Phil Spencer
    11:45 AM ET - 12:00 (8:45 AM PT - 9 AM PT)

All Access Live: Homefront 2, Phil Spencer, and Shadow of Mordor
    12:00 ET - 12:30 PM ET (9 AM PT – 9:30 AM PT)

Our coverage kicks off with a very special guest: Industry veteran Jack Tretton, who will be joining us all day to provide his insight on all the major press conferences. Plus, see the first-ever gameplay demo of Homefront 2 from CryTek, the exclusive first look at the E3 demo of Shadow of Mordor from Monolith and WBIE, plus another surprise game demo! Michael Pachter joins us to provide his insight on what Xbox has in store, and Geoff Keighley chats with Xbox's Phil Spencer to preview what Xbox has planned for its annual E3 briefing.

Xbox: Game On
    12:30 - 2:00 PM ET (9:30 - 11 AM PT)

Live from the Galen Center, Phil Spencer and Xbox reveal the next step in the Halo journey, world premiere Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, and more.

All Access Live: Phil Spencer, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Halo, Crystal Dynamics Announcement, and More
    2:00 - 3:00 PM ET (11 AM - Noon PT)

Immediately following the briefing, Geoff has the exclusive first interview with Phil Spencer about everything that was announced on stage. Plus, tune in for the world premiere of Sunset Overdrive multiplayer with Marcus Smith from Insomniac Games. Glen Schofield and Michael Condry drop by to discuss Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, we get the latest on Halo E3 news from Frank O'Connor of 343 Industries who shows something beyond what you saw in the briefing, the team behind The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt drops by, and Crystal Dynamics visits All Access to make a new game announcement exclusively on Spike -- with the first footage too!

EA World Premiere 2014
    3:00 - 4:00 PM ET (Noon - 1 PM PT)

Live from the Shine Exposition Center, Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson reveals Battlefield: Hardline and world premieres nearly a half-dozen new games, including updates on Mirror's Edge, a new project from Criterion Games, and much more.

All Access Live: Alien: Isolation, Oculus Rift Founder, Batttlefield Hardline, Dragon Age and More Surprises
    4:00 - 5:00 PM ET (1 - 2 PM PT)

Immediately following the EA briefing, Karl Magnus from DICE joins us to discuss the studio's announcements at the press conference. Oculus Rift founder Palmer Lucky drops by to discuss the latest on VR, and we also premiere a new demo for Dragon Age: Inquisition beyond what was shown in the press conference with BioWare's Aaryn Flynn. Also, Activision CEO Eric Hirshberg comes by to answer your questions, we get the first look at a Battlecry demo from Bethesda, and don't miss a special surprise CEO interview you won't want to miss.

All Access Live: Hideo Kojima, Project Morpheus, Evil Within, and More
    5:00 - 6:00 PM ET (2 - 3 PM PT)

Geoff gets a live in studio visit from his good friend Hideo Kojima, plus Richard Marks from Sony Computer Entertainment America's Magic Lab comes by to give an update on Project Morpheus. Also, don't miss the first E3 demos of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and The Evil Within, plus EA's Andrew Wilson and Patrick Soderlund drop by to answer all the burning questions about EA's press conference.

Ubisoft E3 Press Conference
    6:00 - 7:00 PM ET (3 - 4 PM PT)

Join host Aisha Tyler for the latest world premieres from Ubisoft, including Assassin's Creed: Unity, Far Cry 4, The Division, The Crew, and other upcoming projects.

All Access Live: Yves Guillemot, Jade Raymond, The Portal Board Game, The Crew and More!
    7:00 PM - 8:00 PM ET (4 - 5 PM PT)

Immediately following hte Ubisoft press briefing, company CEO Yves Guillemot and Ubisoft Toronto Managing Director Jade Raymond visit Geoff to discuss all the announcements and answer your questions. Plus, don't miss interviews about The Crew, a first look at the new Dark Souls II DLC, a demo of the indie darling Below from Capy Games, Fantasia: Music Evolved with Harmonix, and yes, we're even world premiering your first look at the Portal board game from Valve and Cryptozoic.

All Access Live: Alienware Alpha Steambox World Premiere, Lego Batman 3, and More Surprise Demos
    8:00 PM - 9:00 PM ET (5 - 6 PM PT)

Alienware comes by to reveal its new Alpha Gaming Console powered by Steam for the first time with a live demo on our stage. Plus, don't miss demos of Lords of the Fallen, Lego Batman 3, and two other surprise E3 games we can't tell you about just yet.

PlayStation Press Conference
    9 - 10:30 PM ET (6 - 7:30 PM PT)

Live from Los Angeles, PlayStation reveals what's next for the PlayStation 4, including The Order: 1886, Driveclub, and much much more.

Publisher/Developer Livetreams & Coverage

- Microsoft: Xbox@E3 2014

- Electronic Arts: Watch “EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview” on Monday, June 9 at 12:00 PM PDT/3:00 PM EDT

- Ubisoft: E3 2014 Media Briefing (YouTube)

- Sony: PlayStation at E3 2014 - Livestream Details, Booth Game List (Also: E3 PlayStation 4 App)

- Nintendo: Nintendo Digital Event livestream
    Comments 217 Comments
      cdj -
      The first post now updated with links and schedule of events for the major livestreams from E3.

You can view the page at http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ent-of-E3-2014
      jaymo76 -
      All these 2k football return people are passionate but I suspect misguided. I would LOVE to see 2k come back but I would be shocked to here that they actually are back.
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      All these 2k football return people are passionate but I suspect misguided. I would LOVE to see 2k come back but I would be shocked to here that they actually are back.
      Totally agree. So tired of the old 2K debate. I liked the game too but it was hardly perfect and it's been 10 years! Move on people!
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Totally agree. So tired of the old 2K debate. I liked the game too but it was hardly perfect and it's been 10 years! Move on people!
      Forget 2K Football, they made me mash buttons to sprint. What I want is to resurrect Jaleco from the dead so we can get the sequel we have always wished for.

End 2 End 2. Suck it Shannon.
      CLW -
      MS kicking it off 1st again this year. It will be interesting to see what they do after the debacle that was last year. I suspect they spent a ton of cash to get allot of timed exclusives from 3rd party titles + allot of Halo info.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      MS kicking it off 1st again this year. It will be interesting to see what they do after the debacle that was last year. I suspect they spent a ton of cash to get allot of timed exclusives from 3rd party titles + allot of Halo info.
      What debacle? They won E3 last year with a steady stream of games while Sony had Killzone, Knack, and...? The debacle was at the pre-E3 event where they announced the price and the prospect of their console being always online.

Everyone just forgets how bad Sony's conference was because of them taking shots at Microsoft at the end. Truly one of the most boring conferences I've ever witnessed. On the flip side, that should be much better this year. The only things they can show that we know about already are The Order and Uncharted. Everything else should be relatively new.
      CLW -
      MS not going to mention "T.V." this year. All about "games". Leading off with the next COD.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm out of town today so I expect some good reporting from you guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
      skipwondah33 -
      Hmm COD

I like the futuristic stuff ALOT
      CLW -
      New Tomb Raider coming looked good.
      SmoothPancakes -
      I don't know how, but I completely forgot E3 started today. Did I miss anything big so far?
      I OU a Beatn -
      Really only impressed with the Halo Master Chief Collection. Nothing else really appealed to me.

Maybe it's because I knew about most everything beforehand, but I have a feeling this year's conference is going to be really boring.
      JBHuskers -
      What did MS end on?

CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      What did MS end on?

Basically a "Thank You" for making your voice heard - XB1 = best place to game.
      JBHuskers -
      No big game announcement in the end huh?

CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      No big game announcement in the end huh?

Nothing I hadn't heard about pre-conference. The conference was solid and MS CLEARLY learned its lesson from last year - people want to hear about GAMES at E3 so that's pretty much the entire conference for them.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Nothing I hadn't heard about pre-conference. The conference was solid and MS CLEARLY learned its lesson from last year - people want to hear about GAMES at E3 so that's pretty much the entire conference for them.
      Again, you do realize their entire E3 conference last year was games as well, right? The same one Sony spent half it's time talking about entertainment apps while only showing Killzone, Knack, and I think The Order. You're confusing E3 with Microsoft's Xbox REVEAL conference, which is where all the controversy and talk about TV occurred.

Microsoft ended on Crackdown 3. Again, not my type of game. Never enjoyed the first two.
      CLW -
      I would have no interest in it but I suppose the "big" reveal for MS was the Halo stuff but most knew it was coming so it wasn't like some bomb shell.
      I OU a Beatn -
      I would have no interest in it but I suppose the "big" reveal for MS was the Halo stuff but most knew it was coming so it wasn't like some bomb shell.
      Part of why this year's conferences are going to suck. Halo Collection leaked months ago. Project Beast from Sony leaked months ago.

I realize Sony still has to go, but I'm really not expecting much.

Next year's conference should be MUCH better for both Sony and MS.

Still, though, the Halo Master Chief Collection is great value. Every main Halo game all with their own multiplayer on their own engines with every single map on dedicated servers and at 60FPS? Holy shit.
      SmoothPancakes -
      EA appears to be leading off with Star Wars Battlefront.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass