• Join the 2013 TGT College Bowl Mania group on ESPN.com!

Think you can predict the bowl outcomes? Join our College Bowl Mania group on ESPN.com and if you finish atop the leaderboard, you will win your choice of either a $20 PlayStation Network or X-Box Live Card.

Continue on for full information and details. Good luck!

College Bowl Mania on ESPN.com challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games. Picks are made with a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks). Pick the winners of each matchup. Then order your picks based on confidence. The higher the confidence, the more points you get for a correct pick. Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

Link: ESPN.com (Mobile)
    Group Name: The Gaming Tailgate (ID: 1659)
    Password: This is a public group, no password necessary.

The winner of the group will receive their choice of either a $20 PlayStation Network Card or Microsoft X-Box Live Points Card. Feel free to invite friends, family, co-workers, etc.

If you win, we will contact you via Private Message here at TGT - provided we know who you are based on your ESPN account name.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Join the 2013 TGT College Bowl Mania group on ESPN.com! started by cdj View original post
    Comments 11 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      War Eagle Hotel California is in!
      SCClassof93 -
      I am in. Made some quick picks but will have to move them around later.
      JBHuskers -
      I made my picks and moved them around. I doubt I'll focus any more on it than what I did picking bowls are such crapshoots because a) the time off in between and b) trying to measure a teams interest in playing the game.
      leocgthree -
      LSU will beat iowa.... the Only pick that matters
      texacotea -
      In, left it all the same because it dont matter if you pick them all right...
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
      In, left it all the same because it dont matter if you pick them all right...
      exactly.

its not that hard, most of the favorites usually win
      SCClassof93 -
      Completely forgot to rearrange my initial picks, ugh
      cdj -
      It is looking like barring chaos, The Prudent and Tako 715 are in the best position for top spot.

We have seven users in the top 90% nationally, which is impressive.
      SmoothPancakes -
      My entry went down in flames last night when Baylor lost (picked Baylor with 35 pt confidence), but like my March Madness brackets, I ultimately said screw it and was rooting for UCF during the game. I'd rather see the righteous (and heavily discredited by media and fans) team win on the field/court, than listen to the fans and talking heads go on about how they were right and my entry/bracket get one more meaningless pick right.
      cdj -
      Final Standings:

1. THE PRUDENT - 486
      2. Tako 715 - 414
      3. volstopfan14 - 411
      4t. JBHuskers - 407
      4t. BigBenFSU - 407

BTW, THE PRUDENT finished in the top 100%! 167th nationally - Awesome, congrats!

Please PM me your choice of either a $20 PSN or XBL card and also your mailing address.
      THE PRUDENT -
      Thanks for the Congrats man and how about that great national championship...what a game!