• NCAA Football 14 - Uniform Store Update #9

The latest NCAA Football 14 Uniform Store update features new uniform parts for Hawai'i (Rainbow Warrior uniform), Texas A&M (Razorwire helmet and Dark Onyx uniform), and Texas Tech (Never Quit uniform).

The pack costs just $0.99 and is available by going to Team Management - Uniform Store Pack #9.
    Comments 17 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Nice. Loved the Texas Tech unis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4
      volsfan -
      That was fast as getting the Hawaii ones out. Still wish they had Hawaii would have put the UH rainbow logo on the helmet. I hope that they will do the Northwestern ones.
      coogrfan -
      Three one off uni's that will likely never be worn again while there are numerous schools (including several AQ's) whose base uni's are still either outdated, glitched in some way, or both?

Disappointed!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
      Three one off uni's that will likely never be worn again while there are numerous schools (including several AQ's) whose base uni's are still either outdated, glitched in some way, or both?

Disappointed!
      Good chance these were already done way ahead of time. I'm guessing base uniforms will not be touched at all from here on out.
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Good chance these were already done way ahead of time. I'm guessing base uniforms will not be touched at all from here on out.
      Aren't you just a ray of sunshine this morning?

Last game ever (possibly) and my Coogs are stuck with incorrect helmets, jerseys (both of which include C-USA logos), pants, socks and gloves. Oh, and a stadium that no longer exists.

Can't say I'm surprised.
      Burns2211 -
      Still no South Alabama
      Unconquered -
      Would love to see ECU's black uniforms added.
      jwallace0317 -
      Man this website is running on fumes
      JBHuskers -
      GatorfanStovy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Burns2211 View Post
      Still no South Alabama
      Only the NCAA stuff. Other part of forums are kicking still specially with xbox one and ps4 now out/almost out.
      Kingjacob101 -
      Wow still no Ohio State Alternates that they have worn for 2 years now! I am going to be so mad if they don't add those in there by the time they stop making uniforms updates.
      Unconquered -
      I think it's also worth nothing that in some cases, schools might request that certain uniforms not be included or added to the game.
      Lugnutt72 -
      How about some Ok State love? The orange helmets with OSU on the side, and the white with black OSU on the side and stripes down the middle. Especially for their big win over Baylor this weekend!
      Unconquered -
      Sooooo ... are uniform updates officially over now? I seem to remember that after Uniform Update #9, EA said on their Twitter feed (or maybe it was Facebook) that there were still more updates coming.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Unconquered View Post
      Sooooo ... are uniform updates officially over now? I seem to remember that after Uniform Update #9, EA said on their Twitter feed (or maybe it was Facebook) that there were still more updates coming.
      I am pretty sure they are all done. It seemed that any uniform packs in the pipeline when the game was cancelled were finished and pushed out and that was the extent of them for the year.
      Unconquered -
      If you're right, bummer. Seems only fitting that it should end this way, given EA's track record.
      ram29jackson -
      PS3- I ended up downloading 3,5,6,8,9...really wanted 8 with ND but they never fixed the problem it appears