• NCAA Football 14 - Uniform Store Updates #5 & #6

Two new uniform packs are now live in the NCAA Football 14 Uniform Store. The packs include numerous helmet, jersey, and pants options for schools such as Tennessee's gray uniform, Western Kentucky's chrome helmet, and Texas A&M's black uniform.

Continue on to see the full list of items in these two packs.

Uniform Store Pack #5

Alabama Jersey Red
    Jersey White
    Florida Jersey Blue
    Jersey Orange
    Jersey White
    Pants Blue
    Pants Orange
    Pants White
    South Carolina Jersey Garnet
    Jersey White
    Pants Garnet
    Pants White
    Tennessee Jersey Gray
    Pants Gray
    Kentucky Jersey Gray
    Pants Gray
    Texas A&M Helmet Black
    Jersey Black
    Pants Black
    Gloves Black
    Base Layer Black
    Western Kentucky Helmet Chrome
    Jersey Black
    Jersey Red
    Jersey White
    Pants Black
    Pants Red
    Pants White

Uniform Store Pack #6

Oregon Helmet Carbon/Yellow
    Helmet White/Silver
    Jersey Spring Game Green
    Jersey Spring Game White
    Pants Spring Game Green
    Pants Spring Game White
    Texas Jersey Burnt Orange
    Jersey White
    Pants White
    Texas Tech Helmet White
    Helmet Black
    Helmet Gray
    Jersey Black
    Jersey White
    Jersey Gray
    Pants Black
    Pants White
    Pants Gray
    UL-Monroe Helmet White
    Jersey White
    Pants White
    Jersey Maroon
    Comments 44 Comments
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post

LMFAO!

This VERY scene is where I learned the term, "Swordfight."

Escobar -
      what movie is that?
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
      what movie is that?
      Sleep With Me.

(that's the name of the movie, not an offer )
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Sleep With Me.

(that's the name of the movie, not an offer )
      Good save. With, some, in this crowd (*cough* Ram *cough* Gator *cough*), definitely not the kind of "offer" you want to leave hanging around.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Good save. With, some, in this crowd (*cough* Ram *cough* Gator *cough*), definitely not the kind of "offer" you want to leave hanging around.
      JB is 25-30 years too old for ram and Gator wouldn't be able to make sense of that gibberish.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      JB is 25-30 years too old for ram and Gator wouldn't be able to make sense of that gibberish.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4
      GatorfanStovy -
      < is so 28 . You guys suck at guessing ages.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      < is so 28 . You guys suck at guessing ages.
      Escobar -
      Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
      My thoughts exactly
      Gators45 -
      They messed up Florida's uniforms. The numbers are suppose to look like Georgia's which is thicker than the Florida original uniforms. The "new" Florida uni's are the same as the old ones but lighter in the game too.
      KCClassic7807 -
      I'm surprised to see UF White helmets still aren't in the game.. Does anyone have a clue why?? Overall I liked what I seen from this update. It was not bad Just curious how many more we will get this year, and what teams will be addressed? Also does anyone know if we getting anymore gameplay patches?? Or is it just uniforms and gloves from here on out??
      Kingjacob101 -
      Does any one know if or when they will add the Ohio State Nike Pro Combat 2013 uniform they wore against Penn State and Wisconsin? It annoys me that Oregon has have 17 different alternate uniforms and there still adding more uniforms for them but Ohio State still only has 3 alternate uniforms and still doesn't have the Ohio State Nike Pro Combat 2012 uniform or any alternate uniform made after 2011.
      Stan HAMsen -
      Quote Originally Posted by KCClassic7807 View Post
      I'm surprised to see UF White helmets still aren't in the game.. Does anyone have a clue why??
      That was a few years back, but I'm pretty sure I read that Florida didn't want them included in the game.

Did they ever wear them again or was it just a one time thing?
      volsfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
      That was a few years back, but I'm pretty sure I read that Florida didn't want them included in the game.

Did they ever wear them again or was it just a one time thing?
      I want to think that they used them vs FSU that year, but I think that I'm wrong on that. But after the SEC title game and Bama whip them, Florida didn't want them put in the game.

I know this is old as asking. But are the Air Force Thunderbird uniforms and the all back NIU uniforms in NCAA 14. I look at the video of showing all the uniforms, but there are some uniforms that you can change around in custom uniforms option, but they didn't go into that with that youtube video that was posted year this year.
      JBHuskers -
      A lot of it is dependant on the school approving it for the game.
      GatorfanStovy -
      OK so like I didn't realize these were only like a buck I'm buying these stat. Specially grey pack those were cool.
      Rudy -
      I like these new gray style uniforms. Never thought I'd like gray but the Tennessee ones are cool and so are the new Hurricane ones. Steve from OS tweeted a pic. I'm assuming these are new and not in any uniform update? Just going through the old updates it looks like the new Miami ones would not be here and that update packs 1, 5 and 6 have by far the most uniforms with 2, 3 and 4 being mainly gloves and helmets.

Unconquered -
      EA should give the NCAA faithful a nice farewell gift by releasing another massive uniform pack (or two or three).
      Canes Fan -
      Those uniforms are brand new , this would be the first time the canes have worn them
      IowaHawk4Life -
      I wish they had would have an update with Iowa's 2012 USA uniforms with the silver helmets last year vs. Purdue