• NCAA Football 14 - Uniform Store Update #3

The third NCAA Football 14 Uniform Store pack is available today. To purchase the pack, fire up the game and head into Team Management and then click on Uniform Store. The pack costs $1 on X-Box Live and $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Team items in the pack include: Virginia Tech's 'Hokie Tracks' and 'Fighting Gobblers' helmets, Virginia's Orange helmet, North Carolina's Chrome Tar Heel Helmet, Cincinnati's red bowl helmet and Bearcat eyes gloves, NC State's 'Wolfie State' gloves, Florida State's 'FSU' and Seminole logo gloves, and Louisville's Cardinal logo gloves.

Regular updates are expected throughout the season. If you purchase this pack, let us know what you think of these new apparel options.
    Comments 14 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Now they're coming regularly.

I love that Tarheel helmet.
      SmoothPancakes -
      They're coming regularly, but when they say uniforms, oh I don't know, I sort of expect the actual uniforms! It's called the uniform store, not the helmets and gloves store.
      CLW -
      They really should offer a pass to purchase all of them at a discounted price. I suspect your either like me and will never purchase any of these or you will purchase them all.
      dhook27 -
      Still no Toledo Unis I am doing a dynsaty with them so I care alot
      fisherjr33 -
      So any day now they plan on correcting the 10+ teams whose base uniforms are incorrect, right?
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by fisherjr33 View Post
      so any day now they plan on correcting the 10+ teams whose base uniforms are incorrect, right?
      thank you! This!
      fisherjr33 -
      http://www.testudotimes.com/2013/9/1...-west-virginia

Oh my word get these in the game ASAP.

After they...

-Remove the gradient on Arkansas numbers
      -Fix the font on LSU's numbers
      -Add South Carolina's new uniforms
      -Add Texas Tech's new uniforms
      -Add Houston's new uniforms
      -Add FAU's new uniforms
      -Add Memphis's new uniforms
      -Add Georgia State's new uniforms
      -Add Southern Alabama's new uniforms
      -Add Illinois new helmet
      -Add Toledo's new uniforms
      -Add San Diego State's new uniforms
      -Fix the font on TCU's numbers

But hey. EA is doing a bang up job.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Agreed that it's not necessarily their fault, but I cannot for one second believe that every school in the nation doesn't want their full new uniforms in the game, nor those with incorrect uniforms in the game not wanting EA to fix them and make them correct in regards to the actual real life uniform. Some, sure, maybe. All? Not a chance in hell.
      JBHuskers -
      Some schools just don't care. Or are difficult to work with. Similar to obtaining rights to the fight songs. Some composers are difficult to work with or don't want to be bothered with it.
      bdoughty -
      Yeah that has always been a problem. I used to talk to one of the Sega/2k developers back in the early College Hoops games and many times small teams that did not make it in the game never responded to their calls or accepted the check to be in the game.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Some schools just don't care. Or are difficult to work with. Similar to obtaining rights to the fight songs. Some composers are difficult to work with or don't want to be bothered with it.
      That doesn't excuse the Washington State unis STILL not being right after 3 seasons. They signed off and EA attempted, but failed miserably. There are uniforms that could be updated properly but just aren't.
      ram29jackson -
      helmet sucked on ps3

ram29jackson -

Fresno State