• NCAA Football 14 - Uniform Store Update #2

The second NCAA Football 14 Uniform Store pack is available today. To purchase the pack, fire up the game and head into Team Management and then click on Uniform Store. The pack costs $1 on X-Box Live and $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Team items in the pack include: new 2013 uniforms for Miami (OH), new helmets for Louisiana Tech (2013 & USA alternate), two sets of gloves for LSU, orange and black Pistol Pete helmets for Oklahoma State, and gloves for South Carolina and Texas Tech.

Regular updates are expected throughout the season. If you purchase this pack, let us know what you think of these new apparel options.

Comments 25 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Oh I thought EA could just snap their fingers
      marcotte14 -
      Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
      Wow Ea updates a Miami (oH) but cant put Toledos uniforms that they have had for a year? And Toledo is way more relevant than Miami(OH)
      These are the jerseys they need to put in the game!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Well, I wouldn't hold my breath now. Last uniform updated was clear back on November 20th, I think it's safe to say EA is officially done with this game. No more uniform updates or fixes, no more patches, no nothing. What we have now is permanently what the game will be.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Well, I wouldn't hold my breath now. Last uniform updated was clear back on November 20th, I think it's safe to say EA is officially done with this game. No more uniform updates or fixes, no more patches, no nothing. What we have now is permanently what the game will be.
      Thanks for reminding Smooth. I forgot to d/l the last two updates.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      Thanks for reminding Smooth. I forgot to d/l the last two updates.
      Yeah, I'll have to check next time I fire up NCAA. I think I had all of the updates, but can't recall for sure. Last game, may as well get all of the updates and uniform packs to have them to use in the future.