• NCAA Football 14 - Uniform Store Update #2

The second NCAA Football 14 Uniform Store pack is available today. To purchase the pack, fire up the game and head into Team Management and then click on Uniform Store. The pack costs $1 on X-Box Live and $0.99 on PlayStation Network.

Team items in the pack include: new 2013 uniforms for Miami (OH), new helmets for Louisiana Tech (2013 & USA alternate), two sets of gloves for LSU, orange and black Pistol Pete helmets for Oklahoma State, and gloves for South Carolina and Texas Tech.

Regular updates are expected throughout the season. If you purchase this pack, let us know what you think of these new apparel options.

Comments 25 Comments
      TarMond -
      I doubt they updated UNC's unis. They have the incorrect current blue helmet and haven't put in last year's chrome or white helmet.
      herropreese -
      I don't understand why they bothered with Tech's gloves when the jerseys aren't updated.

Weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      MVPevy -
      So they give LSU new gloves but they can't update to their new uniform. Awesome.
      Jayrah -
      Is that all the items? I'm so pissed right now.
      Jayrah -
      And PLEEEEEEASE with the "regular updates" BS.
      SmoothPancakes -
      So, one uniform, four helmets and four sets of gloves. Some update.
      CLW -
      I suppose someone must pay for gloves, helmets and the like otherwise they wouldn't do it but it seems like a pretty small "update" to have taken so long to put out.
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      So, one uniform, four helmets and four sets of gloves. Some update.
      One uniform...and the single ugliest uni in all of cfb at that.
      ram29jackson -
      no price is quoted in first post..are they free or for actual purchase ?
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      no price is quoted in first post..are they free or for actual purchase ?
      Uh, the price is in the post.

$1 on 360, 99¢ on PS3.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

$1 on 360, 99¢ on PS3.

it is now, wasn't earlier
      jaymo76 -
      Definitely a minimalist update. Since I'm not really playing the game right now I will probably pass. Plus, I don't think I have changed gloves once... just not my thing.
      dhook27 -
      Wow Ea updates a Miami (oH) but cant put Toledos uniforms that they have had for a year? And Toledo is way more relevant than Miami(OH)
      gigemaggs99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

$1 on 360, 99¢ on PS3.

Anything to make a buck right....
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
      Wow Ea updates a Miami (oH) but cant put Toledos uniforms that they have had for a year? And Toledo is way more relevant than Miami(OH)
      How bout updating 5 Pac-12 unis in the first update but not updating WSU's to the right uniform after 3 full years?!?!?! I hear ya man!
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
      I'm pretty sure Toledo unis are new this year. (The key tell is the smaller Toledo nameplate on the jersey front. Plus, the 2013 matte helmet - not in game - now has a larger Rocket logo.)
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      I'm pretty sure Toledo unis are new this year. (The key tell is the smaller Toledo nameplate on the jersey front. Plus, the 2013 matte helmet - not in game - now has a larger Rocket logo.)
      you see the new yellow helmets this week
      Rcktfan916 -
      Actually being a big Toledo fan I know that they had their new uniforms last year blue and their gray ones, along with their new matte blue helmet with the two different designs, the rocket on one and the UT on the other. The only thing new about their uniforms this year is their new matte yellow helmet. It's just a case of EA dropping the ball, I'm hoping to see their new stuff with a large uniform update that I believe is coming soon, due to the fact that EA has soo many teams to update.
      JBHuskers -
      It's not always the default "EA dropped the ball" The school has to write off on updating the uniform for the game.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      I suppose someone must pay for gloves, helmets and the like otherwise they wouldn't do it but it seems like a pretty small "update" to have taken so long to put out.
      It takes so long because it has to go through Sony & Microsoft. Hopefully the console makers streamline the system with the PS4 & Xbone.