• NCAA Football 14 - Uniform Update #1

The first NCAA Football 14 uniform update is expected to be available for download from the in-game Uniform Store on Tuesday, July 23 for both the X-Box 360 & PlayStation 3.

The update will include some uniforms worn in the 2012 season and also some uniform items that will be worn for the first time in 2013. It includes updates for 21 schools and 120 equipment items.

Continue on to see the full list of uniform items in this free update.
    School Uniform Item
    Arizona 2013 Blue Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Red Jersey
    2013 Blue Pants
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Red Pants
    Baylor 2013 Gold - Shiny (Alternate) Helmet
    2013 White Helmet
    2013 Black Helmet
    2012 Black Jersey
    2013 Green Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Black Jersey
    2013 Black Pants
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Gold Pants
    2012 Black Pants
    Bowling Green 2012 Orange (Ay Ziggy Zoomba) Base Layer
    2012 White Helmet
    2012 Orange Helmet
    2012 Orange Jersey
    2012 White Jersey
    2012 Orange Pants
    2012 White Pants
    Cal 2013 Matte Blue Helmet
    2013 Blue Jersey
    2013 Gold Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Gray Jersey
    2013 Blue Pants
    2013 Gold Pants
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Gold Pants
    Cincinnati 2013 adiZero with "C" logo Gloves
    2013 Black Jersey (Red Base Layer)
    2013 White Jersey (Red Base Layer)
    2013 Red Jersey (Red Base Layer)
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Red Pants
    2013 Black Pants
    Idaho 2012 Black Helmet
    Maryland 2013 Main - Black & Gray Pattern with logo on sleeve Base Layer
    2013 Main; MARYLAND (in yellow with gray) Gloves
    2013 White Ops; state & MARYLAND in gray Gloves
    2013 Black Helmet
    2013 White Helmet
    2013 Red Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Red Pants
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Black Pants
    North Carolina 2013 Blue Helmet
    2013 White Helmet
    2013 Black Helmet
    2013 Blue Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Black Jersey
    2013 Blue Pants
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Black Pants
    NC State 2013 adiZero with NCS logo Gloves
    2013 Red Helmet
    2013 White Helmet
    2013 Red Jersey (with Red Base Layer)
    2013 White Jersey (with White Base Layer)
    2013 Red Pants
    2013 White Pants
    Nebraska 2013 Red Jersey (with Red Base Layer)
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Red Pants
    Notre Dame 2013 Blue Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    Ohio 2012 Matte Green Helmet
    Oregon State 2013 Black with Beaver Head logo Gloves
    2013 White Helmet
    2013 Orange Helmet
    2013 Black Helmet
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Orange Jersey
    2013 Black Jersey
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Orange Pants
    2013 Black Pants
    Southern Miss 2013 Black Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Black Pants
    2013 White Pants
    Tennessee 2013 Orange Jersey (with Orange Base Layer)
    2013 Orange Pants
    2013 White Pants
    Texas A&M 2013 Gloves
    2013 Maroon Jersey (with Maroon Base Layer)
    2013 Maroon Pants
    2013 White Pants
    UCLA 2013 adiZero with UCLA script logo Gloves
    2013 Blue Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Gold Pants
    UConn 2013 White Helmet
    2013 Blue Helmet
    2013 Navy Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Navy Pants
    2013 White Pants
    Wisconsin 2013 adiZero with "W" logo Gloves
    2013 Red Jersey (with Red Base Layer)
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Red Pants
    West Virginia 2013 Blue Helmet
    2013 White Helmet
    2013 Gold Helmet
    2013 Blue Jersey
    2013 White Jersey
    2013 Gold Jersey
    2013 Blue Pants
    2013 White Pants
    2013 Gold Pants
    Comments 45 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, there's some issues with the Xbox network right now. I tried to sign in a little bit ago, I kept getting having to go through the security proofs stuff with my email and password, only for it to give me an error code and sign me back out. Then I deleted my profile and cleared my cache a couple times, which was one suggestion offered online, but then I couldn't re-download my profile, still getting the same damn error message. But just now I was able to successfully re-download my profile and sign into Xbox Live with no issues.

So whether the Xbox Live issues were the cause of freezing (my console froze the first time I tried to sign in) or something with the rosters, not sure, but Xbox Live is definitely having issues right now. If there are some on PS3 who experience freezing or other issues after downloading rosters, then we'll know for sure.
      gschwendt -
      The uniforms are available now on the PS3 through the Uniform Store.
      ram29jackson -
      well,..I don't know if its related but when I went to play now offline game and chose Oregon State vs North Carolina...it decided to freeze on me while I was selecting uniforms
      ram29jackson -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ram29jackson -

jaymo76 -
      I kind of wish EA would have just uploaded new helmets for all of the PS3 teams with gray facemasks. It would have made more sense than seeing if it could be patched...
      SmoothPancakes -
      So has there been any word around the interwebz regarding PS3 freezing after downloading uniforms?

I've heard others on 360 say they've had freezing issues after downloading the uniforms, still waiting to see if there actually is an issue with the uniform store or if it's just people having other freezing issues with the game, unrelated to the uniform store. If not, I'll download them next time I fire up NCAA. Otherwise, I'll wait so I can keep playing my dynasty games with little or no risk of freezing.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      So has there been any word around the interwebz regarding PS3 freezing after downloading uniforms?

I've heard others on 360 say they've had freezing issues after downloading the uniforms, still waiting to see if there actually is an issue with the uniform store or if it's just people having other freezing issues with the game, unrelated to the uniform store. If not, I'll download them next time I fire up NCAA. Otherwise, I'll wait so I can keep playing my dynasty games with little or no risk of freezing.
      So far as I'm aware (and from my experience), there are no issues on the PS3 side. As well, the issues on the 360 side, at least some are reporting that things are back to normal.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      So far as I'm aware (and from my experience), there are no issues on the PS3 side. As well, the issues on the 360 side, at least some are reporting that things are back to normal.
      Alright, so it may have been related to the Xbox Live issues that were going on yesterday. Sounds good, next time I jump on, I'll get the uniforms downloaded.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Alright, so it may have been related to the Xbox Live issues that were going on yesterday. Sounds good, next time I jump on, I'll get the uniforms downloaded.
      Yup I played last night on ps3 and had no issues.
      Josh0593 -
      Are they ever going to fix the bug that prevents you from adding sleeves (other than "Top 1/2 Team Color") to teams with custom sleeves?
      Canes Fan -
      Yeah my game runs find now.
      gschwendt -
      For anyone that is still experiencing issues on the 360 after downloading the uniform pack, here's how to fix it:
      http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#29570015

Due to Xbox LIVE service interruptions, some users may have experienced issues downloading the NCAA 14 Uniform Pack DLC. We have worked with Microsoft to resolve the issue.

If you are experiencing longer than normal load times or disconnection from EA Servers, you may need to delete and re-install the NCAA 14 Uniform Pack DLC.

Please go to Xbox Home Screen -> System Settings -> Storage -> Storage Device -> Games and Apps -> NCAA 14 -> Select Uniform Pack DLC and delete.

Re-download and install the DLC by launching NCAA 14, Go to Team Management, Select the Uniform Store and download NCAA 14 Uniform Pack DLC.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
      SmoothPancakes -
      And there we go, it indeed was due to the Xbox Live service issues yesterday afternoon. And now at least I'm able to safely download it without risk of issues. Gonna be jumping on in the next hour or so, so I'll be getting that downloaded shortly.
      ram29jackson -
      fisherjr33 -
      Might just be my eyes....

To me it appears that both Oregon State and West Virginia's numbers are not properly to scale in the game compared to what we've seen released by those universities and Nike. I'm not all that surprised that the stripes coming down onto the face mask did not make it into the game. Compare the scale of the numbers in these photos to what you see in the game.

The new adidas uniforms all look like they have serious issues with number size scale on the front of the jersey. NC State, Tennessee, Texas A&M, and UCLA specifically. But hey, why gripe about little details like those. Since EA knocked it out of the park with every other....oh wait.
      DynastyJunkie -
      I'm experiencing issues downloading the DLC. I'm on my Xbox, so, when I'm trying to download it once it is finished it says "download complete" but once I click to continue it says "download aborted" and tells me to try it again. I'm getting ticked off I've tried to download it 6 times.
      coogrfan -
      I got that last night, but when I went and looked the new uni's were there so I just ignored it.
      DynastyJunkie -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      For anyone that is still experiencing issues on the 360 after downloading the uniform pack, here's how to fix it:
      http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#29570015

Due to Xbox LIVE service interruptions, some users may have experienced issues downloading the NCAA 14 Uniform Pack DLC. We have worked with Microsoft to resolve the issue.

If you are experiencing longer than normal load times or disconnection from EA Servers, you may need to delete and re-install the NCAA 14 Uniform Pack DLC.

Please go to Xbox Home Screen -> System Settings -> Storage -> Storage Device -> Games and Apps -> NCAA 14 -> Select Uniform Pack DLC and delete.

Re-download and install the DLC by launching NCAA 14, Go to Team Management, Select the Uniform Store and download NCAA 14 Uniform Pack DLC.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thank you. I was wondering how to fix it because mine was glitched up.
      DynastyJunkie -
      This Unis look very sharp