• NCAA Football 14 Available Today for Season Ticket Members

NCAA Football 14 will be available today (Friday, July 5) for download for EA SPORTS Season Ticket Subscribers. According to the countdown timer within the Season Ticket app, it will be available to download beginning at 1 PM ET.

It is expected that all modes will be available except NCAA Football Ultimate Team, though that has not been confirmed.

If you are a Season Ticket subscriber, share your thoughts on the game with us as you play through the weekend.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 105 Comments
      CLW -
      @ NUT not being available. I am NOT looking forward to that mode and REALLY wanted to knock it out this weekend.
      skipwondah33 -
      What's NUT? lol
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      What's NUT? lol
      It's actually NFUT (though NUT is what everyone will call it) but it's NCAA Football Ultimate Team.
      skipwondah33 -
      M fault I was being sarcastic and funny. Could careless about the feature is why I asked.

Wonder if people will really care for this mode/feature?

I only know it's in Madden because of boring nights when I'm half asleep and I wander into to collect my free cards lol
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      It's actually NFUT (though NUT is what everyone will call it) but it's NCAA Football Ultimate Team.
      Considering there is ZERO other NCAA games it's NUT. Now if EA wants to bring back NCAA Basketball I'll listen to calling it something else.
      jello1717 -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Considering there is ZERO other NCAA games it's NUT. Now if EA wants to bring back NCAA Basketball I'll listen to calling it something else.
      I'm pretty sure that NHL has UT so NUT could be confused with either NCAA UT or NHL UT, hence HUT and NFUT.
      jaymo76 -
      I'm 37 but on days like today I still feel giddy. Bring on the game!
      skipwondah33 -
      G please call your alien friends in space and tell them to spread some of the bandwidth that you connection is hogging up, say around 12:55 est.

Thanks
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      I'm 37 but on days like today I still feel giddy. Bring on the game!

Typed by thumbs.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      G please call your alien friends in space and tell them to spread some of the bandwidth that you connection is hogging up, say around 12:55 est.

Thanks
      JB can get his friend to help.

Attachment 686

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      JB can get his friend to help.

Attachment 686

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      CLW -
      1%. Why couldn't Al Gore had made a FASTER internet?
      gschwendt -
      1%. Why couldn't Al Gore had made a FASTER internet?
      Are you doing it through the App? Any idea what the download is called? I didn't find it in the store on my initial search.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Are you doing it through the App? Any idea what the download is called? I didn't find it in the store on my initial search.
      Going through the EA App (which is apparently no longer available at least on PSN)
      bjrod9 -
      Going through the EA App (which is apparently no longer available at least on PSN)
      Can't find game, it still says demo
      Deuce -
      I can't find it either...

Typed by thumbs.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by bjrod9 View Post
      Can't find game, it still says demo
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      I can't find it either...

Typed by thumbs.
      Sorry guys no clue how it works w/o the app. I seem to recall this being an issue in the past and the game wasn't available through a PSN search until much later in the day (but I might be mistaken)
      CLW -
      10% so its prob going to take until a little after 1 pm CST for the dl to complete
      SCClassof93 -
      This sucks!!! Drop $25 and I can't find where the game is.......why do I keep trying
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, I had to go through the EA Sports app on 360 to get to it. Only 2% in. Time to fire up NCAA '13 and finish off my last two games of the regular season of my dynasty. Maybe by end of day tomorrow, I'll be done entirely with the season and will know where my next coaching stop will be so I can fire up '14.