• More Editable Coach Attributes in NCAA Football 14

We've just been informed by the developers at EA SPORTS that this year, when editing the coaches file before starting up a Dynasty, you'll have a myriad of options available to be able to setup each coach. Not only will you have the ability to setup how he looks like before but you'll also be able to outline his history of coaching as well as the playbooks that he runs.

Continue after the break for the full breakdown of editable attributes.

BIO
    • First Name
    • Last Name
    • Skin Tone
    • Body Size
    • Head
    • Apparel
    • Hat Type
    • Glasses
    • Alma Mater
    • Level

STATS
    • Years Coached
    • Wins
    • Losses
    • Winning Seasons
    • Longest Winning Streak
    • Rival Wins
    • Rival Losses
    • Top 25 Wins
    • Top 25 Losses
    • Bowl Wins
    • Bowl Losses
    • Conference Championships
    • National Championships
    • Years at Current Team
    • Team Wins
    • Team Losses
    • Average Recruiting Class Rank
    • Top 25 Classes
    • Coach of the Year Awards
    • Heisman Winner
    • Player Awards
    • All-Americans
    • Contract Length
    • Years into Contract

OFFENSIVE STYLE
    • Offensive Playbook
    • Run Offense/Pass Offense (slider)
    • Aggressive/Conservative (slider)
    • Sub Frequency (slider)
    • CPU No-Huddle Style

DEFENSIVE STYLE
    • Defensive Playbook
    • Defend Run/Defend Pass (slider)
    • Aggressive/Conservative (slider)
    • Sub Frequency (slider)

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 29 Comments
      illwill10 -
      I wonder if RTG is still locked to 5 min quarters.
      DynastyJunkie -
      Now the editable stats is frikken awesome! I try to continue my "same" coach every year. So, now I can put in his past stats. This is going to be great!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by DynastyJunkie View Post
      Now the editable stats is frikken awesome! I try to continue my "same" coach every year. So, now I can put in his past stats. This is going to be great!
      Amen. I've played with the same coach in my coaching carousel dynasty through NCAA '12 and NCAA '13 and moving forward into NCAA '14. Only way I've been able to keep track of his stats and have any record of them was to keep updated tables in my dynasty thread. Now I can have his numbers and stats accurately reflected in the game.
      Bohica1010 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Amen. I've played with the same coach in my coaching carousel dynasty through NCAA '12 and NCAA '13 and moving forward into NCAA '14. Only way I've been able to keep track of his stats and have any record of them was to keep updated tables in my dynasty thread. Now I can have his numbers and stats accurately reflected in the game.
      Just out of curiosity, are you going to use the stats from just the first season of 2013 or all the seasons you may have played in that dynasty?
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
      Just out of curiosity, are you going to use the stats from just the first season of 2013 or all the seasons you may have played in that dynasty?
      I was planning on going with the stats from all the seasons. Since it's the same coach, just moving from team to team after so many years, I can just keep my focus on the coach's stats. While the game doesn't and hasn't kept track of wins, losses and other stats for offensive and defensive coordinators, I have been keeping track for the purposes of my dynasty thread and to actually have coach stats to list/show and I'd like to have some stats actually represented in the game for my coach.

I'm sure NCAA '14 will be the same way, with coordinators not having stats recorded, so if I end up with another coordinator position, I'll have to figure out a way to get my stats updated in-game. Obviously, if I end up in a head coach position, I'll be fine either way. We shall find out in the next week or two where I end up and in what position as I keep working my way through the 2019 season.
      TIMB0B -
      Perhaps they will add this editable feature to Teambuilder 15?
      BigWY -
      Being able to edit these attributes is great (overdue!) but they could have announced it a little earlier. It's tough to find all of this info!
      oweb26 -
      I have a question who did the prairie dogs dynasty(not even sure that was the name)? Was that you G?

What happened to it, I remember reading some of it thinking man this took alot of dedication.
      JeffHCross -
      HuskerBlitz. Not sure where he last left it.