• More Editable Coach Attributes in NCAA Football 14

We've just been informed by the developers at EA SPORTS that this year, when editing the coaches file before starting up a Dynasty, you'll have a myriad of options available to be able to setup each coach. Not only will you have the ability to setup how he looks like before but you'll also be able to outline his history of coaching as well as the playbooks that he runs.

Continue after the break for the full breakdown of editable attributes.

BIO
    • First Name
    • Last Name
    • Skin Tone
    • Body Size
    • Head
    • Apparel
    • Hat Type
    • Glasses
    • Alma Mater
    • Level

STATS
    • Years Coached
    • Wins
    • Losses
    • Winning Seasons
    • Longest Winning Streak
    • Rival Wins
    • Rival Losses
    • Top 25 Wins
    • Top 25 Losses
    • Bowl Wins
    • Bowl Losses
    • Conference Championships
    • National Championships
    • Years at Current Team
    • Team Wins
    • Team Losses
    • Average Recruiting Class Rank
    • Top 25 Classes
    • Coach of the Year Awards
    • Heisman Winner
    • Player Awards
    • All-Americans
    • Contract Length
    • Years into Contract

OFFENSIVE STYLE
    • Offensive Playbook
    • Run Offense/Pass Offense (slider)
    • Aggressive/Conservative (slider)
    • Sub Frequency (slider)
    • CPU No-Huddle Style

DEFENSIVE STYLE
    • Defensive Playbook
    • Defend Run/Defend Pass (slider)
    • Aggressive/Conservative (slider)
    • Sub Frequency (slider)

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 29 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      I dig
      Kwizzy -
      Jesus... While it's awesome that we can do all of that, all that came to mind was: "Damn now I'm going to have to wait for that file to get updated before starting my dynasty too"

Is this part of a roster file that can be shared?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
      Jesus... While it's awesome that we can do all of that, all that came to mind was: "Damn now I'm going to have to wait for that file to get updated before starting my dynasty too"

Is this part of a roster file that can be shared?
      The edited coaches have been included in the roster file in the past... not sure if there will be a separate file this year or if they continue to be part of the same file but certainly should be share-able.
      souljahbill -
      So, what is new? A lot of that looks the same as last year.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      So, what is new? A lot of that looks the same as last year.
      I know everything under Stats is new... they were there in the dynasty but you couldn't edit them before starting the dynasty. I can't remember whether you could edit the Offensive Style and Defensive Style info prior to starting the dynasty last year. Then obviously the Level is new and as is Specialty though not certain what exactly that is.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I know everything under Stats is new... they were there in the dynasty but you couldn't edit them before starting the dynasty. I can't remember whether you could edit the Offensive Style and Defensive Style info prior to starting the dynasty last year. Then obviously the Level is new and as is Specialty though not certain what exactly that is.
      Oooooh. Ok. Now it makes sense. All that stuff under stats was in dynasty, that's why I didn't consider it new. I didn't realize that info was also editable. The only thing that stood out as new was level.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Sweet! Now when I create my coach from my coaching carousel dynasty in '14, I'll be able to make his stats exactly what they are in my tables. Gonna make it much easier to keep track of everything with the game also keeping track.

Hell, it almost feels like they took it straight out of my Coach Statistics table in my dynasty.
      CLW -
      pretty nice. hopefully the RASTAHS peeps will be able to edit the coaches along with the RASTAHS in one file!
      SmoothPancakes -
      RASTAHS!
      cdj -
      Specialty is just Offense or Defense to determine what the coach will be if they get fired/hired as a coordinator.

Level appears to have replaced Prestige. I'll try and find out how it differs exactly.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      I guess this is cool. But look who finally gets to play the demo today! haha finally the non-gold members can enjoy
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Specialty is just Offense or Defense to determine what the coach will be if they get fired/hired as a coordinator.

Level appears to have replaced Prestige. I'll try and find out how it differs exactly.
      Do you think level could refer to xp? How many points etc?
      D1rtyDuff714 -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post

I'm kind of curious, did they take out Road to Glory. Nothing mentioned about that.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by D1rtyDuff714 View Post
      I'm kind of curious, did they take out Road to Glory. Nothing mentioned about that.
      Road to Glory is still in the game. No major changes but there are these:

cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      I assume it is either XP/points or it is the number of skill/tiers they can purchase/unlock.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      I assume it is either XP/points or it is the number of skill/tiers they can purchase/unlock.
      That is what I am thinking. This in addition to the prestige rating of the coach.
      ram29jackson -
      coach face

gschwendt -
      Photo Game Face isn't available for coaches. It's only available for created Road to Glory players.
      ram29jackson -
      Photo Game Face isn't available for coaches. It's only available for created Road to Glory players.
      darn, too bad

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      JeffHCross -
      Editable Contract Length may give me a chance to pull off the Dynasty I want -- whoo-hoo!