• NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder Site Now Available

The NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder site is now available by going to either easports.com/teambuilder or to easports.com/teambuilder14. While no major changes appear to be reflected on the new site, it has been updated to reflect NCAA Football 14 data including adding new teams (South Alabama, Georgia State, & Old Dominion) and updates for team data including uniforms, field art, stadiums, and rosters.

If you'd like to look at the rosters for your favorite team, you can do so by creating a new school, then on the Rosters tab, select your team's roster as the base template. This will show you what to expect for ratings and players for your team.

Tip of the hat to forum member KIDZER0918 for giving us the heads up.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 57 Comments
      SmoothPancakes -
      I can't believe it, they really did take out stuff from Tulsa this year. Gone are their navy blue and yellow helmets. Also gone are the yellow jerseys and yellow pants.

Well that sucks. You have Oregon and others who have a half billion different jerseys and pants in the game, but one of Tulsa three or four different jerseys and pants (and helmets) gets straight up removed.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I can't believe it, they really did take out stuff from Tulsa this year. Gone are their navy blue and yellow helmets. Also gone are the yellow jerseys and yellow pants.

Well that sucks. You have Oregon and others who have a half billion different jerseys and pants in the game, but one of Tulsa three or four different jerseys and pants (and helmets) gets straight up removed.
      Likely the only reason it would be removed is if Tulsa asked for it. They still have old uniforms (2010, 2011, & 2012) from Arkansas State on TeamBuilder which makes 6 home jersey colors and 3 away jersey colors.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Can any one log in? I've tried multiple times and it won't me log in. I've even changed my password to my xbox live account and nothing ?
      ram29jackson -
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      Can any one log in? I've tried multiple times and it won't me log in. I've even changed my password to my xbox live account and nothing ?
      make sure your EA profile name matches up. It can be quirky
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Likely the only reason it would be removed is if Tulsa asked for it. They still have old uniforms (2010, 2011, & 2012) from Arkansas State on TeamBuilder which makes 6 home jersey colors and 3 away jersey colors.
      If that's the case, then that sucks. I liked having the multiple options that I had with Tulsa the last 6 seasons. Ultimately, it won't affect me in regards to my dynasty, because I'm leaving Tulsa at the conclusion of my current season in '13, but I doubt I'd be itching to play Tulsa very much in regards to Play Now games or as an opponent in my dynasty for more than a year or two if it's gonna be such limited uniforms.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      You're EA account would be different from your Xbox Live account, so changing your Xbox Live password won't matter a bit in regards to your EA account.
      GatorfanStovy -
      My profile does match. I even tried my psn account and still nothing. Ugh wtf.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Wow, I really hope it's just a case of the uniform not updating right on the Teambuilder website, but Washington's purple jersey shows up as pure white on the site.
      gschwendt -
      Wow, I really hope it's just a case of the uniform not updating right on the Teambuilder website, but Washington's purple jersey shows up as pure white on the site.
      I'm fairly certain that's just a bug with TB... I doubt it will look like that on the console.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Something else, I'm assuming the uniforms in the game will have the correct logo for the American? Looking at teams in the American, they all still have the Big East patch on their jerseys.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I'm fairly certain that's just a bug with TB... I doubt it will look like that on the console.
      I'm certainly hoping (assuming). That would be a serious oversight for EA to not catch that.
      cdj -
      I've found quite a few items like that. I'm assuming they are just bugs.

Something else, I'm assuming the uniforms in the game will have the correct logo for the American? Looking at teams in the American, they all still have the Big East patch on their jerseys.
      There's a few screens from some of these schools (Louisville, for one) and they do not have any conference patch. I would assume the site didn't update all jerseys since it shows a BE patch.

SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      I've found quite a few items like that. I'm assuming they are just bugs.

There's a few screens from some of these schools (Louisville, for one) and they do not have any conference patch. I would assume the site didn't update all jerseys since it shows a BE patch.
      Yeah, when I first saw it with Washington, I immediately assumed it to be a bug or an issue with the way the page loaded up for me. Just figured I'd mention it here to be sure.

Alright, that's good. I know they were leaving a filler in place a couple months ago for the old Big East logo until the American logo was officially unveiled, but hopefully they didn't forget about the logos on the jerseys. That would definitely qualify as a big oversight if that ended up happening.
      ram29jackson -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ram29jackson -

ram29jackson -

Escobar -

They removed some of Oregon's too. They used to have all the old uni's, even the ones with the diamond plating on the shoulders and elbows.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
      They removed some of Oregon's too. They used to have all the old uni's, even the ones with the diamond plating on the shoulders and elbows.
      Ah, I didn't know that. I've never really looked closely at Oregon's uniforms before, just knew they had a whole hell of a lot.
      ram29jackson -
      some of the helmets are colored wrong or just look wrong. Its just early hick ups going on. I'm sure stuff will be there that people think is missing