• NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder Site Now Available

The NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder site is now available by going to either easports.com/teambuilder or to easports.com/teambuilder14. While no major changes appear to be reflected on the new site, it has been updated to reflect NCAA Football 14 data including adding new teams (South Alabama, Georgia State, & Old Dominion) and updates for team data including uniforms, field art, stadiums, and rosters.

If you'd like to look at the rosters for your favorite team, you can do so by creating a new school, then on the Rosters tab, select your team's roster as the base template. This will show you what to expect for ratings and players for your team.

Tip of the hat to forum member KIDZER0918 for giving us the heads up.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 57 Comments
      GatorfanStovy -
      i no longer go / log in at OS..

I also need help with adding my xbox live id to my team builder profile ... Any ways I can't seem to figure out why my xbox live tag is not added with it. Where do I go to add it . My ps3 id is there. Hm weird.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      i no longer go / log in at OS..

I also need help with adding my xbox live id to my team builder profile ... Any ways I can't seem to figure out why my xbox live tag is not added with it. Where do I go to add it . My ps3 id is there. Hm weird.
      upper right corner = change persona

under one email I have a ps3 and a web persona. under another email I have a web persona
      GatorfanStovy -
      yup figured out my live log in . completely different email sign it doh
      GatorfanStovy -
      My team is all set for the season. Feature the Smallville Crows from the tv series. A ** school ready to go . It's called U Of Smallville .. Take a look.

Don't worry about picture guys I've got something to work with a color red helmet and that logo.
      gschwendt -
      For anyone that noticed the issue, rosters for Georgia State, Old Dominion and South Alabama should now work properly. Also, any graphical glitches that you see on the site such as Washington's Purple jersey will not be effected on the console.

So if you created a team with Washington's Purple jersey and Missouri's Black Alt helmet, they'll play fine on the console and use the proper assets.
      Quest4Gold -
      In the hospital recouping from surgery and I can't save my team here either. It is giving the same message on why I can't save. Very frustrating.
      GatorfanStovy -
      That is a bummer guys because just the other week I saved my team and is already to go. Maybe it's the site of course.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Quest4Gold View Post
      In the hospital recouping from surgery and I can't save my team here either. It is giving the same message on why I can't save. Very frustrating.
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      That is a bummer guys because just the other week I saved my team and is already to go. Maybe it's the site of course.
      everything is fine,just early hiccups. I was on late last night, had no problems
      Quest4Gold -
      Really getting upset because I used one of my old teams and try to edit the team to match what I wanted and it still won't save. Maybe someone can ask Ben what I can do because when I go to report a bug, there is no one else having this problem :-(
      gschwendt -
      Really getting upset because I used one of my old teams and try to edit the team to match what I wanted and it still won't save. Maybe someone can ask Ben what I can do because when I go to report a bug, there is no one else having this problem :-(
      Hey Quest... Can you PM or post any & all details including steps you take, error messages you get, etc. and I can forward them on to a guy that works on the websites.
      Quest4Gold -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Hey Quest... Can you PM or post any & all details including steps you take, error messages you get, etc. and I can forward them on to a guy that works on the websites.
      Yeah Tommy I will. It is just so frustrating because I have always created teams with teambuilder and this year is completely washed so far.
      ram29jackson -
      Yeah Tommy I will. It is just so frustrating because I have always created teams with teambuilder and this year is completely washed so far.
      Must be unusual or something silly? I made and or edited 2 teams today and no problems
      Quest4Gold -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      Must be unusual or something silly? I made and or edited 2 teams today and no problems
      I did not have the correct web browser. I had IE 10 and I had to download chrome and it worked.
      ram29jackson -
      I did not have the correct web browser. I had IE 10 and I had to download chrome and it worked.
      I have 7... I think..windows vista
      ncaajunkie -
      Can't get this team builder site to load up on my iPhone. Can someone post the auburn depth chart? Thanks
      ncaajunkie -
      Quote Originally Posted by d2721 View Post
      Thank you wished it worked on my phone. Guess I need to find a computer.

Is the site down?