• NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder Site Now Available

The NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder site is now available by going to either easports.com/teambuilder or to easports.com/teambuilder14. While no major changes appear to be reflected on the new site, it has been updated to reflect NCAA Football 14 data including adding new teams (South Alabama, Georgia State, & Old Dominion) and updates for team data including uniforms, field art, stadiums, and rosters.

If you'd like to look at the rosters for your favorite team, you can do so by creating a new school, then on the Rosters tab, select your team's roster as the base template. This will show you what to expect for ratings and players for your team.

Tip of the hat to forum member KIDZER0918 for giving us the heads up.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 57 Comments
      GatorfanStovy -
      I still can't log on oh well . I probably won't touch the mode didn't last year.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      I still can't log on oh well . I probably won't touch the mode didn't last year.
      you are probably skipping a step like a checked box for something...or a persona thingy or something ? I always hear people have this problem email- not screen name , when signing in...?
      GatorfanStovy -
      Nope I double checked my email and password and just a dud. Again I even tried my psn account but they are both linked. I will keep trying I guess.
      ram29jackson -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      SmoothPancakes -
      What in the sweet bloody Jesus?
      ram29jackson -
      big letters

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      jello1717 -
      It's the same login/password that you use to log in to easports.com to access all of your highlights.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      *Like ram said, most of these are just hiccups and it'll be fixed. This is just what I saw and I probably missed some as well.

1.) Nothing has changed
      2.) Wake's gold on their field still looks greenish
      3.) Old fields for multiple teams
      4.) Old scoreboard at LP Field
      6.) Vanderbilt Stadium missing upgrades from last season
      7.) Some things in the wrong places
      8.) Some fields are wrong in the field section than what the really are in the stadium section
      9.) Pistol Pete head only on one side of the field (but I saw it was fixed in the E3 gameplay vid)
      10.) Multiple helmets and uniforms missing
      11.) A new mascot for WMU!
      PeteyKirch -
      They still didn't fix the Rutgers helmets. The stripes come to a point that symbolizes a sword, this one just looks awkward.
      Quest4Gold -
      I have worked on my team builder but can't save my team. I can't figure it out. It is really upsetting.
      jello1717 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Quest4Gold View Post
      I have worked on my team builder but can't save my team. I can't figure it out. It is really upsetting.
      I've saved a couple of teams with no issues.
      Quest4Gold -
      Quote Originally Posted by jello1717 View Post
      I've saved a couple of teams with no issues.
      Yeah it stinks, mine keep saying there is something wrong with my internet connection. Try again later. Thank goodness there are a few weeks before the season starts.
      ram29jackson -
      just hit cancel when the little box pops up and hit save again...it works
      mew3782 -
      FYI, about 4 or 5 of the default rosters do not load (all teams introduced in '13 and '14, except UTSA seems to work).
      Quest4Gold -

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      just hit cancel when the little box pops up and hit save again...it works
      I will try it the next I Am on. Thanks.
      Quest4Gold -
      Tried it and it didn't work. Is there any special programs that you may need for teambuilder to work right? Ex. Java, Shockwave etc.
      ram29jackson -
      Tried it and it didn't work. Is there any special programs that you may need for teambuilder to work right? Ex. Java, Shockwave etc.
      if you are already making a team you are using the site, right ? its going to be inconsistent early on but it works.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Finally got it to work and logged in! Now to start building my team builder and get to it !
      GatorfanStovy -
      Where do you guys edit your logos and what not ? I would like to use a certain image but just the logo not the whole picture.

I would like to use this bird as my helmet logo etc. But just the bird it self. Any tips ?

ram29jackson -
      Where do you guys edit your logos and what not ? I would like to use a certain image but just the logo not the whole picture.

I would like to use this bird as my helmet logo etc. But just the bird it self. Any tips ?

I couldn't resize it the simple way so ask an OS CAS geek I suppose