• NCAA Football 14 Demo Details & Impressions

EA SPORTS has released the details of the NCAA Football 14 demo which drops Tuesday, June 18th. Included in the demo are three matchups, Virginia Tech vs Alabama (Chick-fil-A Kickoff), Ohio State vs Michigan, and Oregon at Texas A&M. The quarter length is limited to 3 minute quarters, however the user will have the ability to change the rest of the gameplay settings including difficulty and gameplay sliders. New this year, users will be able to try out the additional camera angles in the game: Regular, Zoom, Wide, & Coordinator.

In addition to the three matchups, users will also have access to the new Nike Skills Trainer which attempts to teach users the finer mechanics of the game including how to run the Read Option as well as some of the more basic functions of the game such as proper passing with the lead mechanic that was added in NCAA 13. Finally, users will be given Ultimate Team giveaways as incentives for playing and sharing the demo.

UPDATE - The NCAA Football 14 demo is now listed as available on the Xbox.com website and can be queued for download on your console on this page (Gold members only).

UPDATE 2 - The NCAA Football 14 demo is now available on PS3. Search 'NCA' from the Store to find it or queue it for donwload on your console on this page.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 534 Comments
      cdj -
      GatorfanStovy -
      Crap no demo yet this am just check xbox live. 9:05 am Wis time
      gschwendt -
      Let's keep all demo talk in one thread instead of scattering it out. As well, once the demo is available, let's post all impressions in this thread.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Sounds good ^ I was hoping it would be out this am when I woke up oh well. Maybe in an hour or so.
      Clay -
      Let me know when the game is available on xboxlive
      AustinWolv -
      Nothing yet. Will be refreshing the XBL site to download it ASAP from work.
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
      Let me know when the game is available on xboxlive
      Just keep checking this thread...someone will post as soon as its available.

Welcome to the site!

Typed by thumbs.
      gschwendt -
      You can also follow us on twitter and we'll send out a message as soon as it's available.

Clay -
      Thanks Deuce!
      Body15 -
      I'm too impatient for this wait.......
      JBHuskers -
      Try waiting til 630 work, errands, then wait for it to download.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
      Body15 -
      I set up my summer classes just to get Tuesdays off for this game. lol
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Try waiting til 630 work, errands, then wait for it to download.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Another one for your bank
      AustinWolv -
      ^^ LOL.

Don't forget putting kids to bed and not being able to hit it heavy until after 9pm..........sneak a game or two in while they are in the bath earlier though.
      SCClassof93 -
      I think in about an hour we are going up to the bison range http://www.fws.gov/refuge/national_bison_range/, fish some and hit Glacier brewing http://www.glacierbrewing.com/, early dinner somewhere in Polson. Should be home around 7 pm Montana time. In the event the demo is not up by then I can't be held responsible for my actions
      GatorfanStovy -
      Just checked 10:05 am Wis time no demo yet still come on EA / MS release it already. I know you have it ready. I swear they just like us to sweat it out lol.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      Just checked 10:05 am Wis time no demo yet still come on EA / MS release it already. I know you have it ready. I swear they just like us to sweat it out lol.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
      It's true dang it . They are just taunting us with no demo while they have the full game even. It just wrong .
      gschwendt -
      Grain of salt of course but...

GatorfanStovy -
      Seriously fucking Wed !!! Wtf MS . Wasn't it Tue. I've already seen new contect . Such a fail!