• The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 28 - NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Discussion

In this edition of the TGT Podcast, Chris, Jeremy, & Tommy discuss the new features coming to Dynasty Mode in NCAA Football 14: Power Recruiting, Coach Skills, and more. The second half of the show focuses on answering game questions from the @gamingtailgate Twitter community.

Continue on to listen to the show and then share your thoughts on the mode and show with the community.

The Gaming Tailgate Podcast is also available on iTunes. Copy the following address into iTunes or any other RSS client that supports enclosures:
    http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...hp?forumids=39

To submit show feedback, ask a question, or suggest a topic for a future show, e-mail the guys at podcast@thegamingtailgate.com, post them on Twitter @gamingtailgate, or post your thoughts below.

Listen to the show here or right click and save as:
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Gaming Tailgate Podcast Ep. 28 - NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode Discussion started by cdj View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      Deuce -
      Good show guys.

Any idea if coach skills will be something that can be changed with tuning or will it require a patch?

Typed by thumbs.
      ram29jackson -
      What sounds funny ?
      jaymo76 -
      Good listen gentlemen. I am also most excited to see how matchup-stick works in dynasty.
      steelerfan -
      Good job, guys.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      SCClassof93 -
      As I stated earlier, good show!
      Big Blue -
      Great show.
      CLW -
      good stuff!
  • Contact the Show!

Have a topic you want discussed on the show? Want to share your thoughts on the latest podcast? Drop us a line!
    podcast AT thegamingtailgate DOT com
  • Looking for EA SPORTS College Football 25 info?

• Looking for NCAA 14 info?

• The Gaming Tailgate Video Podcast