• NCAA Football 14 - First Look at Gameplay (A&M vs. LSU)

On their official Facebook page, EA SPORTS has posted a First Look video of NCAA Football 14 gameplay featuring Texas A&M vs. LSU.

Continue on to watch the clip, then share your thoughts with the community.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 212 Comments
      pantherone26 -
      Wow, look at the offensive linemen block on the first two plays! It looks great with the new engine.
      ryby6969 -
      Video is unavailable.
      tko27 -
      I'm trying to decide if the graphics look good, or if they look too arcadey. I don't think they look bad necessarily, but do they look real? Cut scenes look good, but live gameplay...something just looks off. Is it just me?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
      Video is unavailable.
      It was processing at the time, but is working now.
      SCClassof93 -
      Looks smooth and quick to me. Thanks cdj!
      ryby6969 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      It was processing at the time, but is working now.
      Yeah, got it. Some HUGE holes to run through in those few plays. Will have to see how it plays out but it really seems like running the ball will be the way to go again.
      Boucher -
      Quote Originally Posted by tko27 View Post
      I'm trying to decide if the graphics look good, or if they look too arcadey. I don't think they look bad necessarily, but do they look real? Cut scenes look good, but live gameplay...something just looks off. Is it just me?
      I'm thinking the same thing. Almost looks like NCAA 08
      ryby6969 -
      I am assuming this is Varsity level? If not that first play is upsetting how the Read Option was played again.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
      I am assuming this is Varsity level? If not that first play is upsetting how the Read Option was played again.
      It is either Freshman or Varsity. The Option Keys do not appear on AA or Heisman difficulty.
      ryby6969 -
      Okay, that makes me feel a little better.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      I hate that screenwipe after every TD
      d2721 -
      New Adidas cleats?
      Oneback -
      The safety alignment issue is still in the game - frustrating that I provided a full breakdown of that around this time last year.
      d2721 -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtpGv93wOY Check out the difference in the fields
      LeeSO -
      Chatter sounds great.
      CLW -
      Hard to tell from that amount of game footage (not knowing for sure what level it was being played on) but it looked pretty much the same as last year to me.
      SCClassof93 -
      Field looks better.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by d2721 View Post
      New Adidas cleats?
      LOL new shoes n red socks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      LOL new shoes n red socks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      Deuce -
      I think the blocking animations looked really good. Running seems smoother but honestly it's hard for me to tell. I try not to form an opinion either way until I play the demo.

Typed by thumbs.