• NCAA Football 14: Prima Official Game Guide Available to Order

Amazon has listed the NCAA Football 14: Prima Official Game Guide which will be available on July 9. Normally $24.99, the guide can currently be purchased for just $18.03.

While most of the current book description matches that of the NCAA 13 guide, it is worth noting the guide will contain a code for a free valued NCAA Football Ultimate Team pack including a cover athlete card.

We will update this article as more details on the NCAA Football 14: Prima Official Game Guide becomes available.

UPDATE: There will be no NCAA Football 14 Strategy Guide this year due to a licensing issue.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 40 Comments
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by sgibs View Post
      E3 is right around the corner haha.

ill be making updates all day on twitter and vine. if you want anything specific let me know

if you want to post it at the link below...

http://www.maddentips.com/forums/sho...en-25-Requests
      Yes I want to know EVERYTHING about dreads; socks; cleats; helmets; face masks and wind socks! The game is simply unplayable without them.
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Yes I want to know EVERYTHING about dreads; socks; cleats; helmets; face masks and wind socks! The game is simply unplayable without them.
      Deuce -
      I wanna know if CPU AI is improved. How well does the CPU run the option? How is zone coverage this year?

Typed by thumbs.
      sgibs -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Oh nothing much, just every rating for every team in NCAA Football '14.
      I mean thats pretty reasonable. Should be able to get that fairly quickly. haha
      SCClassof93 -
      Quote Originally Posted by sgibs View Post
      I mean thats pretty reasonable. Should be able to get that fairly quickly. haha
      JBHuskers -
      SCClassof93 -
      SCClassof93 -
      No prestige, no peace!!
      JeffHCross -
      Interesting, the guide has disappeared from Amazon, and Best Buy doesn't have it available for Store Pickup, only online delivery.
      Tarhead10 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Interesting, the guide has disappeared from Amazon, and Best Buy doesn't have it available for Store Pickup, only online delivery.
      Yeah also I couldn't find it on GameStop last night either....
      Stan HAMsen -
      I pre-ordered from Amazon. Order is still open and has delivery estimate of Thursday the 11th. When I click on the guide in my order it can't find it.
      GatorfanStovy -
      freaking guides
      ram29jackson -
      would they be willing to give them away now ? they cant sell them but they still exist....
      GatorfanStovy -
      If a guide was free I would get it. But paying for it no.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Yeah, I think a title change is in order. It obviously is no longer available to order.
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      would they be willing to give them away now ? they cant sell them but they still exist....
      Always looking for a fucking handout.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      Always looking for a fucking handout.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
      Well, Ram does live in California.
      ram29jackson -
      well, whats happening to the guides ? they aren't t shirts so you cant send them to 3rd world countries
      ram29jackson -
      if I sent a self addressed ,stamped envelope, could I get one ?
      GatorfanStovy -
      Go for it ram and let us know how it works out for you.