• NCAA Football 14 Cover Reveal

EA SPORTS and the University of Michigan have officially revealed the cover of EA SPORTS NCAA Football 14 featuring former Wolverine QB Denard Robinson.

Starting at 10:30 a.m. ET, Denard Robinson will start his ESPN "Car Wash" on First Take where the cover will likely get significant airtime and exposure throughout the day.

According to Jordan Maleh, the Director of Digital Marketing for the University of Michigan, the production run for EA Sports NCAA Football 14 will be close to two million copies.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 28 Comments
      GatorfanStovy -
      Looks nice. I can't wait for the game though.
      MC1 -
      I've replaced the blu-ray lens in my ps3 twice, this year I'm down loading straight to the hard drive!
      LeeSO -
      Looks good. I like the PS3 cover better because of the clear case. The green trim on 360 covers is ugly, to me anyway.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by LeeSO View Post
      Looks good. I like the PS3 cover better because of the clear case. The green trim on 360 covers is ugly, to me anyway.

The quality of the case on the 360 side is worse too.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Come on you guys. You can't judge a game by its cover now. The game it self will be awesome ! But only if they bring back importing draft classes ..
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      Come on you guys. You can't judge a game by its cover now. The game it self will be awesome ! But only if they bring back importing draft classes ..
      As has been said in the past, go talk to the Madden team. They're the ones who removed the ability to import draft classes in Madden so they could have their pre-written, scripted storylines in Facebook and Twitter crap. The NCAA team had no choice but to remove it from their game because there was nothing to import draft classes to in Madden.
      LeeSO -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      I'm not judging the game based on the cover. I'm looking forward to NCAA 14. I was just stating how I felt about the cover in a thread dedicated to the cover.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      That cover looks really boring IMO
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      That cover looks really boring IMO
      I never really knew a cover of any game to excite me. Well, except for Catherine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      SmoothPancakes -
      Looks like someone pissed all over the cover.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      I never really knew a cover of any game to excite me. Well, except for Catherine.
      I mean, it doesn't excite me. It just kinda makes the game look more marketable ya know?
      ram29jackson -
      ...another running QB for a video game cover...who became/is becoming a WR...

the madden cheeseheads will have a field day if he makes a roster because he'll obviously be a 4th string QB LOL
      souljahbill -
      Time to start making custom covers now, right?
      Jayrah -
      Anyone notice the Heisman pose? Looks like a reincarnation of a certain Desmond Howard.... No?
      LeeSO -
      Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
      Time to start making custom covers now, right?
      Speaking of, I've never done a custom cover. Do you print it off on regular printer paper or what? I may very well use a custom cover this year.
      Rudy -
      Not a fan of the cover. Not a great pic of Denard imo and the background is boring. It's way too airbrushed and cartoony for my tastes as well. I would have loved to have seen a throwback UM jersey used (example below). I liked the Heisman stuff last year too. Oh well. It's just a cover. Doesn't really mean anything.

Jayrah -
      Speaking of, I've never done a custom cover. Do you print it off on regular printer paper or what? I may very well use a custom cover this year.
      IDK but you could find out in the custom covers thread
      LeeSO -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      IDK but you could find out in the custom covers thread
      I found it right after I posted that question.
      JBHuskers -
      I found it right after I posted that question.
      Yeah I figured your answer wouldn't take long to find there are some good talented guys who take custom cover requests, so they'd definitely know.
      I OU a Beatn -
      Great, "better with Kinect." Here comes the bullshit "call out a play using Kinect" achievement.