• NCAA Football 14: Presentation Playbook First Look Official Trailer

EA SPORTS has posted a video trailer showcasing some of the improvements coming to presentation in NCAA Football 14.

Among the items highlighted: several of the 500+ new vignettes, updated/new uniforms, new banners, halftime show commentary, dynamic loading screens, neutral site games, updated field art & stadiums, and a vignette featuring team specific gloves.

If you catch any other improvements or details in the video, share them in the comments.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 46 Comments
      Bohica1010 -
      I think it looks great! I am glad they took out the menu stuff for quicker loading speeds. I would rather see what they are doing now, which is focusing on the actual game play, as opposed to creating 10 to 15 different varieties of games to play and making the menus cool.
      psusnoop -
      Watched it once, nice quick look at things.
      CLW -
      Looks pretty sharp. No way of really knowing this but the key for me is going to be how deep is the halftime stuff. If its 5-10 different scenarios it will get old quickly.
      GatorfanStovy -
      I was impressed with the trailer more so then first one was released. Sucks I'm trying to enlist by June I won't be around to play it. Oh well .
      gschwendt -
      I grabbed a lot of screencaps from the video... you can see them here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/thegami...ed/2013/04/19/
      Body15 -
      Watching this video absolutely gets me PUMPED. Could this possibly be the best NCAA game since 09??
      GatorfanStovy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
      Watching this video absolutely gets me PUMPED. Could this possibly be the best NCAA game since 09??
      Only if they add the Qb vision cone like they way back in 05 and 06. Where you could use the right stick to move it around to look at each wide out.
      KIDZER0918 -
      I think it is a step in the right direction. I am looking forward to some gameplay vids but i am sure we will not see those til late may or june.
      Deuce -
      Now with gloves being one of the pregame options I hope we see something new in Teambuilder allowing us to put a logo on gloves. Highly doubt it but it would be nice.
      Bohica1010 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I grabbed a lot of screencaps from the video... you can see them here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/thegami...ed/2013/04/19/
      Nice job on the screen grabs!
      JeffHCross -
      I think I'm going to be satisfied enough with the replaced menus alone
      jaymo76 -
      I wonder if we will be able to select the weather and time during the season? I doubt it for time because of the Rece Davis updates but hopefully we will get weather options.
      bjrod9 -
      So far it looks pretty sweet!
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      I wonder if we will be able to select the weather and time during the season? I doubt it for time because of the Rece Davis updates but hopefully we will get weather options.
      While I like random weather in dynasty, I hate how many rain games I get every season. It's ridiculous to have 1/2 your games in rain.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Only bad thing I did see was the wrong number font on TCU's uniforms and also where are the bands at Neutral site and bowl games?!
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      Random weather should stay in Dynasty. It's always been there to my knowledge, and it adds to the realism the mode is supposed to portray.
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      Only bad thing I did see was the wrong number font on TCU's uniforms and also where are the bands at Neutral site and bowl games?!
      Were bands shown in the crowd last year? (Aside from cut-scenes)
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
      Random weather should stay in Dynasty. It's always been there to my knowledge, and it adds to the realism the mode is supposed to portray.
      true...when it works. However there is very little random weather in the NCAA series. In six seasons at Rice I played one rain game in total (home and away). At BYU last season and now this season it is yet to do anything but be sunny. So in seven and a half seasons... one rain game. Back in NCAA 10 it seemed as though it rained every week. Keep random weather in but give the user the option to override.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
      true...when it works. However there is very little random weather in the NCAA series. In six seasons at Rice I played one rain game in total (home and away). At BYU last season and now this season it is yet to do anything but be sunny. So in seven and a half seasons... one rain game. Back in NCAA 10 it seemed as though it rained every week. Keep random weather in but give the user the option to override.
      I should place at Rice then. In my dynasty at Southern Miss, the computer thinks we okay in Seattle. I had to institute a 2 rain game max per season rule and back out of the game at rain game #3 until I get sun.
      Tarhead10 -
      If you look at the Kansas st pic, #44 seems to have the facemask that everyone was looking for...