• NCAA Football 14 - Pre-order Offers

EA SPORTS has posted the full list of NCAA Football 14 pre-order offers and all of them tie into the new NCAA Football Ultimate Team feature.

Amazon (PS3|360) - Exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team PAC 12 Conference Pack including key PAC 12 players and bonus game extension
    GameStop (PS3|360) - Exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team SEC Conference Pack including key SEC players and bonus game extension
    Best Buy (PS3|360) - Exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big 10 Conference Pack including key Big 10 players and bonus game extension
    Wal-Mart (PS3|360) - Exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big 12 Conference Pack including key Big 12 players and bonus game extension
    Target (PS3|360) - Exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team ACC Conference Pack including key ACC players and bonus game extension
    Origin (PS3|360) - Exclusive NCAA Football Ultimate Team Big East American Athletic Conference Pack including key Big East American Athletic Conference players and bonus game extension

All offers are good through July 8. Full details on NCAA Football Ultimate Team will be revealed on May 15.

Keep up on all the latest NCAA Football 14 news & media heading into the July 9 release date with our NCAA 14 News & Info Central page. We'll provide all the best & latest information regarding improvements to Gameplay & Infinity Engine 2, Dynasty Mode, Presentation, and new features such as NCAA Football Ultimate Team & Play a Season.

NCAA Football 14 News & Information Central: http://tgt.pw/ncaa14info
    Comments 21 Comments
      CLW -
      LMAO really? I'll wait to see when/if Amazon drops its price per usual. I suppose IF I had to pick the "best" offer I guess it would be the but I suppose it really depends on which greats are in the game.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Seriously? Christ, every year the pre-order bonuses become bigger and bigger piles of crap.
      GatorfanStovy -
      That is because NCAA can't offer any thing worth while by pre ordering no dlc . An Ultimate team really ea ? that is it . pff.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      That is because NCAA can't offer any thing worth while by pre ordering no dlc . An Ultimate team really ea ? that is it . pff.
      Yeah, but they've at least offered some half-assed decent pre-order offers in the past. This is just pathetic. If these are the pre-order offers they're offering, then I'm tempted to say to hell with it and not bother pre-ordering this year.

I haven't been able to fire up my dynasty right away the past few years anyways due to waiting for nearly a month (or longer) for patches to be released, and waiting for/trying to work out decent sliders, so I don't even really get to delve into the new game until early or mid-August anyways. I might just wait a couple weeks this year to get the game, maybe it'll have dropped a few bucks by then since there isn't really any reason worth a damn to pre-order it this year.
      GatorfanStovy -
      @ Smooth ,
      I agree but why pre order any ways. The game hasn't put anything wort while for me to preorder something. So maybe stuff will change closer to August.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
      @ Smooth ,
      I agree but why pre order any ways. The game hasn't put anything wort while for me to preorder something. So maybe stuff will change closer to August.
      I usually pre-order because A: I'm going to get the game anyways, it's been easier just to pre-order and get the free release day shipping through Amazon Prime, and B: Because EA has usually given decent or at least half-assed pre-order offer on the game in the past that at least were worth it.

But yeah, this year, I might hold off. Last year I never even got to start my dynasty until after August 15th because I was waiting for a patch to fix some of the early issues in dynasty, so I basically sat around for a month either playing '12, just pissing around in random games in '13 or not playing NCAA Football at all during that time. I may just wait for a month or so this year. I've still got two and a half seasons to play out on my current coaching contract in my dynasty on '13, so I can take my sweet time playing out those remaining years.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Smooth,
      Yea might as well just hold off and wait until it comes out etc. That is what I usually do. Unless something changes and I can get the game around it comes out. but for know I probably won't be able too.
      I OU a Beatn -
      I think this whole "retailer specific DLC" is a bunch of BS, and I'm not just talking about NCAA, but EVERY game. Why should I be excluded content simply because I don't want to order 5 different copies of the game to get all the content? I never liked this trend, and I never will. Unfortunately, I don't see it dying any time soon.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
      I think this whole "retailer specific DLC" is a bunch of BS, and I'm not just talking about NCAA, but EVERY game. Why should I be excluded content simply because I don't want to order 5 different copies of the game to get all the content? I never liked this trend, and I never will. Unfortunately, I don't see it dying any time soon.
      Agreed. Especially with Tiger.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      steelerfan -

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2
      bdoughty -
      Not only that EA sticks it even further in by putting those "exclusive courses" in the 14 course DLC pack, so I ended up paying for the damn course anyway. I hate pre-order incentives, especially useless crap like trading cards. I go with the best customer service and in that Arena Amazon always wins in my book.
      souljahbill -
      No need to pre-order for me. I can wait until patch #3 to get the game at a discounted price now. That's good. I was concerned it would cut into my Animal Crossing: New Leaf time if I had to get it day 1.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2
      someone change the language on your phone or you stole it ?
      ram29jackson -
      so these packs are stars from the past...and un-named players in the game ?

seriously, they may take cues from Madden but if they actually take some concepts from MLB 13 DD this mode might be decent ?
      cdj -
      In response to a user question on Twitter yesterday, the EA NCAA Football account tweeted that "We haven't announced all our pre-orders yet, but stay tuned."
      Oneback -
      Even with cdj's last post this tells me EA's big push for NCAA this year is Ultimate Team which saddens me for the rest of the game. I know it'll never happen but it'd be nice if one year they put on the back of the box "We've fixed all the game play issues and they've been tested and verified on all systems".
      WolverineJay -
      Quote Originally Posted by Oneback View Post
      Even with cdj's last post this tells me EA's big push for NCAA this year is Ultimate Team which saddens me for the rest of the game. I know it'll never happen but it'd be nice if one year they put on the back of the box "We've fixed all the game play issues and they've been tested and verified on all systems".
      Amen. I'd even take it if they just said it publicly on twitter or facebook or during one of their live feeds.
      Jayrah -
      I'm sure they'll add jersey releases with the game, which is more stupidity.
      gigemaggs99 -
      Seems like the "excitement" is getting worse and worse each year. In the past all the negative endorsements came out after the game was released...this year it seems to be oh...4 months early LOL.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      I'm sure they'll add jersey releases with the game, which is more stupidity.
      Quoting myself here but I meant with the demo