• NCAA Football 14 - First News This Week; Option Improvements

Monday afternoon, the EA SPORTS NCAA Football Facebook page posted a picture of Oregon RB Kenjon Barner with a caption reading "Sometimes...All you need is a step" while posting the comment that "NCAA Football takes the next step this week...", which seems to all but confirm that the first NCAA Football 14 news will be announced this week.

The March 25 edition of the Eye on College Football Podcast on CBSSports.com featured host Chip Patterson interviewing NCAA Football 14 cover athlete Denard Robinson. The two spent a few moments of the nine-minute podcast discussing Robinson being the winner of the NCAA Football Cover Vote. Robinson said that he "has been playing [NCAA Football] a long time" and that it is an "honor to be on the cover." He went on to add that there is a "big difference" between NCAA Football 13 & 14 and that 14 will be "one of the best NCAA games." While in Orlando for the cover shoot, he said he played a little bit of NCAA 14 and "think[s] it will be a great game," due in part to some "option (game) improvements."

While Robinson may have been vague in details, what improvements are you looking to see in the option game and what NCAA Football 14 news are you hoping to hear first? Share your thoughts with The Gaming Tailgate community in the comments.
    Comments 8 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      some cheesy over effective juke move is coming ?
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      some cheesy over effective juke move is coming ?
      Juke =/= option

As someone who ran a pretty decent spread option in '13, I like this teaser.
      Jayrah -
      Ram you can't help yourself. Critic to the core
      CLW -
      I'm always skeptical of claims like this from the athletes b/c I don't know what they enjoy. Do they enjoy a trully sim experience or do they like throwing for 50,000 yards and 300 TDs in a season; etc.... (plus they are a paid spokesman for the game)

Grains of salt
      Kansacity88 -
      Give me better OL/DL interaction.....and draft classes. I'll be happy! Throw in that infinity engine and I think I may lose my mind!
      baseballplyrmvp -
      option game improvement? probably a butt load of more option plays.
      GatorfanStovy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kansacity88 View Post
      Give me better OL/DL interaction.....and draft classes. I'll be happy! Throw in that infinity engine and I think I may lose my mind!
      I agree on the draft classes/import to madden.I was po'ed they took that away such BS it made Madden more fun. Also exporting my rtg man was more fun a well. Now it is just blah and shooting for the Heisman.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      Ram you can't help yourself. Critic to the core
      for all intents and purposes, the game is amusing and fun and i'll get it. But you know when a new move/animation is coming it will be abused to no end