• NCAA Football 14 Release Date: July 9, 2013

Amazon, GameStop, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Target have posted product listings for the PlayStation 3 & X-Box 360 versions of NCAA Football 14. Amazon, Target & Wal-Mart each list a release date of July 9, 2013 which matches the annual release date of the second Tuesday of July.

While no game features have been leaked through the product description (as has sometimes been the case in the past), the 360 placeholder box art indicates that NCAA 14 will feature Kinect integration.

There has been no official word from EA SPORTS on any game features, except to expect info to begin being revealed within the next few weeks.

The Amazon product listing features virtually the same description utilized for NCAA Football 13, except for the updated year:

NCAA Football 14 is American college football in which players are given the ongoing opportunity to enjoy the collegiate game in multiple ways. Experience the rise to dominance of a young, up-and-coming gridiron star hoping to make his way to a college superpower of choice and eventually a national championship. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday like never before as you go from high school superstar, to top college player, to Head coach in Road to Glory and Dynasty modes. With a new passing system, new team-specific traditions, and the Heisman Challenge, make an impact by leading your team to the National Championship with NCAA Football 14. Revel in the pageantry of college football game days with NCAA Football 14. Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions along with enhanced Audio and trophy presentations, NCAA Football 14 delivers the passion and excitement of college football to fans across the nation. With a passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 14 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.

No pre-order bonuses have been listed, but Amazon is currently offering release date delivery if "FREE Two-Day Shipping" is selected at checkout as well as a pre-order price guarantee. (If the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price.)

* As has been the case the last several years, Amazon pre-orders & purchases of NCAA Football 14 (PS3|360) through links here at TGT will result in a small kickback to help cover some of our server costs. *
    Comments 4 Comments
      CLW -
      100 day countdown thread begins March 31st.
      Jayrah -
      I'm sorry but there IS a little bit of info in there. "A new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks a receivers play and respond", "Trophy presentations". First real 2014 info... I'm jacked and the draft cannot come fast enough so we can start learning about all the new stuff! (Hopefully earlier)
      OLATHExSOONER -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      I'm sorry but there IS a little bit of info in there. "A new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks a receivers play and respond", "Trophy presentations". First real 2014 info... I'm jacked and the draft cannot come fast enough so we can start learning about all the new stuff! (Hopefully earlier)
      That was the NCAA 13 description. I thought the same thing at first.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by OLATHExSOONER View Post
      That was the NCAA 13 description. I thought the same thing at first.
      Well BALLZ!